The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by bellyface

1. bellyface

FS: Hasselblad X1DII body, 90, 65, 45 and converter

prices lowered
  2. bellyface

FS: Hasselblad X1DII body, 90, 65, 45 and converter

Consolidating some of my higher end digital equipment and focusing more on film at the moment. Hasselblad X1D 50C II (x1DII) body very low mileage. Includes half case, original box, manual, paperwork. Extras: 2 battery charger. 3 extra batteries. Really good shape. $2800 XCD 90mm 3.2, very...
  3. bellyface

Fun with MF images 2024

CF068654 by Ivan Aguiar, on Flickr. Mamiya RZ67II, 90mm RZ, Phase One IQ280.
  4. bellyface

SOLD: Phase One P45+ for Hasselblad V

Purchased back in October but have decided that to scale down my medium format digital equipment. I'm more heavily invested in the Hasselblad H system. So I've decided to let this go. I know these are highly coveted with all the hype surrounding the latest 907x/CFV system. I think you get a bit...
  5. bellyface

Fun with MF images 2024

Hasselblad 501CM, 50mm Distagon F4, Phase One P45+, R72 filter CF046482 by Ivan Aguiar, on Flickr
  6. bellyface

SOLD: Hasselblad HTS 1.5 Tilt Shift Adapter

Price is listed
  7. bellyface

SOLD: Hasselblad HTS 1.5 Tilt Shift Adapter

Bought this for a few projects a years ago and have sparingly used it. If you are looking at this, you probably have an idea how amazing this thing is. This allows you to use some HC lenses, 24, 28, 35, 50, 80, 100 and in effect, adds six different “tilt and shift lenses” to the range. With the...
  8. bellyface

Fun with MF images 2024

A stroll through Fort Sam Houston Cemetery in San Antonio, TX. X1DII and 65mm XCD. B0026346 B0026350
  9. bellyface

FS: Phase One P30 - H mount

I can confirm, capture one will not recognize the back for tethering.
  10. bellyface

Fun with MF images 2024

He's a pretty entitled king of the house haha!
  11. bellyface

FS: Phase One P30 - H mount

Phase One P30, H101 beater back. In good working condition. This was a salvage back that I bought that suffered severe oxidation. I managed to bring it back to life functionally, but cosmetically still some issues. I’ve used this on my H2 and H4X with no problems at all. 98k clicks Clean...
  12. bellyface

Fun with MF images 2024

The resting assistant. Hasselblad X1DII, 65mm XCD. B0026268
  13. bellyface

Fun with MF images 2023

Found an old fort near Abilene, TX. It was abandoned and purposely set on fire. All that is left are the chimneys, canon and wagon. Hasselblad H2 w/ 80, 35, and 1.5 HTS converter. Phase One P45+ with a Kolarivision IR Chrome Lite filter CF199182_Panorama CF199120 1 CF199144 2
  14. bellyface

FS: Nikon Df silver body(sold), Sigma 18-35mm 1.8 Art

Moving some gear for the new year. My Df has new OEM leatherette installed, includes 2 original nikon batteries, charger, L-plate/grip. Got a clean bill of health check up. (Will include receipt of service from APS) under 15k shots. It has minor blemishes in the usual places (near strap eyelets...
  15. bellyface

Positive Feedback for apophoto

He sold me his Phase One P45+ and shipped it from Malaysia! Arrived in 3 days. @apophoto is an asset to the forum.