The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by BigBoy

1. B

What we all strive for:

Maybe my way of looking at photos is too simple but if I can picture the photograph hanging on a large wall then I succeeded.
  2. B

What F-Stop range do you use

It varies by a lot but generally the largest aperture
  3. B

Hassy X1D2 and Pentax 645Z Have the same sensor?

Also something to consider you can get a 100mp Fuji camera used for around 3500 nowadays
  4. B

Growing concern over availability of XCD (older style) and New V lenses

I agree as a Hassy user I'm not buying anymore gear from them until I see stability from them. My goal so far is to wait until next year to invest in any medium format format camera system because all the new sensor tech that we will be seeing soon.
  5. B

IQ5 rumors

Just think, in 10 years, we will have 500mp cameras to take pictures of cats and dogs
  6. B

Behind the scenes

Not to be rude does anyone know what happened to Danlindberg
  7. B

Poll: What are the most critical IQ5 features you'd upgrade for?

What lens will be able to take advantage of these sensors
  8. B

IQ5 rumors

Do you think M lens can handle 100mp?
  9. B

IQ5 rumors

Are there any rumors on the sensor hassy/fuji will be using
  10. B

Growing concern over availability of XCD (older style) and New V lenses

That's why I'm not in in a rush to update any camera anytime soon. I’m considering leaving the x system
  11. B

Hasselblad 100C and 35XL

Would color matter if you're just a black-and-white shooter?
  12. B

Why did you buy your latest camera?

Best to me means the company's history dealing with Medium Format, menu ui, sensor size, megapixels, lenses, price, stability of the company, and software support. 1. Fujifilm - A great system to get into if a smaller sensor and leaf shutter lenses do not concern you. Best value 100mp can be...
  13. B

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

14. B

YT: Hasselblad 907x & CFV 100c - A journey with Ian Atkinson on location with Technical cameras

I dont know man this shoot seems very weird. The way the photographs were made it seems like it couldve been done in a studio.