The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

dougpeterson's latest activity

• D
    dougpeterson replied to the thread Phase ONE 28mm lens f4.5.
    It’s the weakest Phase One lens. Whether it’s performance is acceptable to you depends on the resolution of your back, the sensor size...
  • D
    dougpeterson replied to the thread IQ5 rumors.
    Speaking from my experience designing the systems that are used for the vast majority of still film scanning at US libraries, museums...
  • D
    dougpeterson replied to the thread IQ5 rumors.
    Love the strong feelings about theoretical aspect ratio in a theoretical product – great holiday reading. For what it’s worth I’ve been...
  • D
    That’s exactly what the DT Visualizer (linked above) does. Enter any combination of sensor, lens, and stitching configuration and it...
  • D
    I did the coding for that if you have any questions. When doing stitching with stitching you’re basically just making a physically...
  • D
    dougpeterson replied to the thread Hasselblad 100C and 35XL.
    When shooting color cameras for black and white output the underlying color can matter a great deal if you are using larger B+W slider...