The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by durr3

1. D

Lumix S1R experience

Thanks again.
  2. D

Lumix S1R experience

Thanks for the info Nice gallery!
  3. D

Lumix S1R experience

As far as ... your personal experience using the S1R. Good - Bad - Ugly - Quality of image - any problems - etc?
  4. D

FS/FT: K B Canham 5x7 Black Walnut LF camera with both backs

I have a nice K B Canham 5x7 "Woody" LF camera with both the 5x7 back & the 4x5 back. Excellent working condition. See pics. I do not use the 5x7 enough to justify the investment. Price $2950 plus shipping. I will consider trades for a nice Hasselblad 501/503 kit or maybe a Makina 670. Thanks
  5. D

Lumix S1R experience

Any experience with the Pany Lumix S1R? Thanks
  6. D

WTB or WTT: My Fujifilm XF 35mm f2 for your XF 25mm f1.4

I want to go back to the 35mm f1.4 lens for my X-Pro2. I have tried the f2 for a couple of years and I miss the look (rendering) of the 1.4 If you have a nice 1.4 for sale OR trade, please get in touch. My f2 has the box, papers, hood, etc. and is in excellent + condition. Thanks
  7. D

FS: Fujifilm X-Pro2 body, box, papers, strap, flash and more

I am offering my X-Pro2 body for sale Excellent plus condition Comes with box, papers, strap, mini-flash, etc You can have the rope neck strap and the red button thing Works great ... It's just time to try something else. I do this every couple years. Why? I don't know! $850 plus $15 shipping...
  8. D

FS: Fujifilm XPro-2 with 35mm f2 and 18mm f2 lenses and more

I have For Sale a really nice XPro-2 with boxes, papers etc. PLUS two lenses: 35mm f2 with box 18mm f2 with box Battery charger and Fuji battery extra non-Fuji battery Strap, hoods, etc. ALL for $1250 Ships for $25 to US I have been shooting mostly film these days and the XP just sits in my...
  9. D

FS: Fujifilm XPro-2, 35mm f2, 18mm f2, boxes, etc and more

I am trying to downsize my digital stuff since I shoot mostly film these days. XPro-2 body, 35mm f2 and 18mm f2 lenses. Comes with all boxes, papers, etc. plus a few extras! Excellent working condition! $1250 Ships for $15 to USA Thanks
  10. D

Hi Everyone ... long time no see

I used to be a member here for a long time, but it has been a while. So I re-registered. I shoot mostly FILM, but a few digital portraits here and there. FUJIFILM XPro-2, 35mm and 18mm Wisner 4x5 Expedition LF Leica M3 SS Rolleiflex 3.5 Nikon F Polaroid SX70, etc.