The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Hel

1. H

Hasselblad Phocus with adapted lenses

It seems that the vignetting slider only works with XCD lenses (H ? Don´t know..) With adapted lenses you have to specify which one you are using. Per default, this is set to "other" and the vignetting slider is greyed out. Unfortunately, there are only presets for hasselblad lenses, so...
  2. H

FS: Hasselblad PME 45

Some scratches, otherwise fully working. € 1000.-
  3. H

FS: Hasselblad Makro-Planar 4/120 T*

€ 600.-
  4. H

FS: Hasselblad Sonnar 250 Superachromat

Only some very minor marks, nothing deep, glass is very clean with the occasional dust. The lens has been CLA´d in Germany by Peter Gierens two years ago. I HATE to sell this lens, but my aging eyes cannot work with MF lenses any more, so I have to switch to the XCD 135. € 2000.- plus fees...
  5. H

X2D Cleaning Question, (wet clean)

Thank you for contacting Hasselblad. Her is what HB support told me: "Best would be to clean the camera turned off. Please do not hesitate to contact us for additional support if needed. Best regards, The Hasselblad Support Team " Personnaly I use cleaning products from visibledust.com...
  6. H

It is Finally Here, 907x 100c

Another piece of info comes from the manual, page 24: "(....using CFV 100C with) any view camera: Shift settings are not recommended on cameras with wide-angle lenses and a short lens to image plane distance"
  7. H

The manual (yes, it is already available for download!) does not say anything about it, but I guess it will be the same as with the X2D.
  8. H

Hmm, in the EU it is about 10% cheaper than the X2D.... (€ 7.799 vs. € 8.699)
  9. H

Digital medium format in 2024 – it's not dead!

"Slightly cheaper" than the X2D.
  10. H

My dealer told me that it will not have IBIS.
  11. H

CFV 100C vs IQ3 100 ?

This is interesting. Which dealer already accepts preorders?
  12. H

Could you please share pictures of this setup? Thank you!