The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Jaysen

1. J

Positive feedback for Ian_T

Positive feedback for Ian_T
  2. J

WTB: Phase One XF Waist Level Finder

Looking for a used waist level finder for XF.
  3. J

fat pixel digital backs

I agree. Awesome!
  4. J

Hello from Los Angeles, CA, USA

Happy to be here as I begin my second foray into digital backs. Used to have a Leaf 75s on a RZ67 Proii, but now a Phase One XF with IQ1 80, which I suspect will be quite a different experience. Also in the drawer at home: Pentax 67 and Hasseblad 500 c/m, both of which occasionally get some...
  5. J

Portraits of Your Gear

Agreed! Beautiful shot.
  6. J

FS: Schneider Kreuznach 28mm f4.5 LS / Phase One XF Waist Level Finder

Hi Will. Is the finder still available or did the pending sale go through?
  7. J

WTB: Digital Back for RZ67

Segedi, thanks for the encouragement! I’m going the same route as you because I simply enjoy using that system. Still need to pick up a 50 ULD, however. My impression is that the back is supposed to rotate just as the film backs do. And not just on the RZ Pro IID. I’m almost certain I saw...
  8. J

Thanks for the input, fotophil. You're definitely right, the adapter situation for the RZ can be confusing. I've done a bit of research on it and think I have a pretty good understanding, however. And, the reason I'm looking at the RZ system is because I already own and shoot with it...
  9. J

Still looking if anyone happens to have something they'd like to sell or another source for searching would also be appreciated. Thanks!
  10. J

I'm looking to buy a used back to attach to my RZ67 Pro ii. With the research I've done thus far, I've come to the conclusion that a Leaf Aptus 75s or even possibly an Aptus 22 would fit my entry-level needs. If you have either of these backs you'd like to sell, any additional equipment such...