The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by john

1. J

For Sale: Hasselblad Sonnar 250 Super Achromat with V to X adapter

Thursday bump....open to reasonable offers, and reasonable trades...
  2. J

Sunday bump....with the thought of "returning to Leica" for the inevitable challenges of age and health ...would consider trades for digital M camera, perhaps monochrome again.
  3. J

...bump....willing to consider reasonable offers on all three lenses and 503CW....
  4. J

Selling Hasselblad CF Sonnar 250 Super Achromat with adaptor to use V lenses on X cameras. This lens on film. and on 50mp and 100mp cameras creates unique and exceptional images. For more information and/or images, please use direct email: [email protected] Price is $2100 net to me shipped in...
  5. J

907x with manual adapters

This is my CFV 50c, Flexbody, and Hasselblad CF 250 Superachromat...set up to use the central shutter of the lens....with an additional cable, it is possible to use flash.. This a great combination with the CFV 50c....using the CFV 100c would be even more fun. I am going to sell the...
  6. J

FS: Hasselblad 503 CW, V lenses, Flexbody, 907x50c

...another bump...a lot of interest....still available...
  7. J

....just a bump....
  8. J

Bump.... and some changes: For Sale...or Trade 503 CW with V 100/3.2 lens. new A12 film back, WLF, Acute Matte, PME metered finder....$3800 V CF 250 Superachromat lens...$1900 V CF 40/4 FLE...$1200 Flexbody...$1000 Keeping the 907x50c....acquired 903 SWC....will consider trade...
  9. J

.....I will sell the 503 CW with different lens options....40/FLE or the 100/3.2 or the 250 SA.....
  10. J

I have acquired a 903 SWC.....so, as always pondering options, Hasselblad H is not one of them now...
  11. J

The Flexbody does not have the focus screen adaptor. It does have the original box, masks, V back cover and front lens cover, and Hasselblad tripod mount. Currently I do not have the original box and masks with me. I did not use film with the Flexbody, rather CFV 50c with the lenses, to...
  12. J

I have used the CF 250 Superachromat lens with my X2D.....great images. I will sell the HV adaptor with the sale of the CF 250 Superachromat lens. John
  13. J

This was my "forever" system.....however, cresting 80 has crated some new challenges. Eyesight is good but not good enough. And after late carpel tunnel work, hand use is good, but not good enough. All gear is in excellent condition. I may post images if there is interest. Attached is small...
  14. J

Hasselblad CFV 100C Update

"In my experience, the original V system Zeiss 100, 150, 180, and in particular the 250 Superachromat should all play well with the 100 Mp sensor." "....yes using on my X2D, with HV adaptor and electronic shutter... and CFV 50c with 503 CW and leaf shutter.... John