The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Light Catcher

1. L

Favorite Birds & Ducks

Hello, Here's a few fairly recent Snowy Egrets photographed with my Sony DSC-Rx10 M4.
  2. L

Thoughtful pics of fauna...

Hello! Here's a few hummingbird photos I hope you'll enjoy! Photographed with my Sony DSC-RX10 M4 & M3.
  3. L

Favorite Birds & Ducks

Here's a few of my favorite birds-in-flight photos. Say's Phoebe Rock Pigeon Mourning Dove Forster's Tern
  4. L

Artful pics of flora...

A few from an indoor table-top photography project I hope you'll enjoy!
  5. L

Favorite Birds & Ducks

Here's a few more I hope you'll enjoy! Snowy Egret Great Egret Osprey Double-crested Cormorants
  6. L

Favorite Birds & Ducks

A few more favorites. Great Blue Heron Snowy Egret Green Heron
  7. L

Artful pics of flora...

Lotus Flower in side-light
  8. L

Artful pics of flora...

Beautiful image. Super composition!
  9. L

Artful pics of flora...

Excellent work. Very artistic!
  10. L

Share your Tree Photos

Wonderful composition. Congratulations.
  11. L

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays to you and yours. Thanks for the opportunity to share our passion for photography. Best, Tony
  12. L

Favorite Birds & Ducks

Here's a few more portraits. Black-crowned Night Heron Brown Pelican Great Blue Heron Snowy Egret Double-crested Cormorant
  13. L

Favorite Birds & Ducks

I hope you'll enjoy this set. Snowy Egret Double-crested Cormorant Black Oystercatcher Allen's Hummingbird
  14. L

Favorite Birds & Ducks

I hope you'll enjoy these! Snowy Egret Western Gull Green Heron Double-crested Cormorant
  15. L

Favorite Birds & Ducks

Long time, no post. Here's a few more I hope you'll enjoy. 1. Brown Pelican 2. Snowy Egret 3. Double-crested Cormorant 4. Great Egret 5. Red-shouldered Hawk