The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Niddiot

1. N

Ageing photographers and the weight. Simplicate and add lightness.

The lack of IBIS on the 907X 100C is a killer. I am not getting sharp results reliably less than 1/90th with the 38mm. I haven't worked out why yet, driving me nuts. Sure the kit is tiny, lightweight, easy to pack etc and the IQ is amazing but I struggle with HH. But for this (which maybe user...
  2. N

Remounting lens in Copal

Really useful - could you tell me what shim size you buy ? Would 35mm ID, 45mm OD be right ? Thanks
  3. N

Any Hasselblad users just use Phocus and nothing else?

https://www.mattgranger.com/tutorials/item/1545-hasselblad-file-management-3fr-vs-fff I found this a useful explanation. Going to try Phocus as the Raw converter to .3fr and then use LR as I currently do as catalog. I assume that that the Hasselblad stuff from Phocus is baked in to the .3fr...
  4. N

It is Finally Here, 907x 100c

The 500 Series rear body cap and A12/24 cap fit just fine - lots 2nd hand.
  5. N

Fun with the Hasselblad 907x

65mm. Gairloch, Scotland.
  6. N

Fun with the Hasselblad 907x

28mm in Glencoe, Scotland
  7. N

YT: Hasselblad 907x & CFV 100c - A journey with Ian Atkinson on location with Technical cameras

Yes, I sent her all the stuff and these forum links a couple of days ago. She supplied mine.
  8. N

Hasselblad 100C and 35XL

PPS. I would say the 47mm Digitar is usable up to 15mm with only the slightest hint of banding in the extremes.
  9. N

Hasselblad 100C and 35XL

LOL, sorry - yes useless a bit of an overreaction perhaps as it is OK up to about 5mm and the same as I could get with the old back. I didnt use an LCC and didnt de dust my sensor because it was a lazy test in the garden. Perhaps they wont be visible print even if they are hiding in plain sight.
  10. N

Hasselblad 100C and 35XL

I tested the 35 HR and lines visible at 10mm shift.
  11. N

Hasselblad 100C and 35XL

This was portrait image with 10mm of rise. Natural processing - bit of messing with sky as I would to process the image. Makes it useless.
  12. N

Hasselblad 100C and 35XL

I can sadly confirm that with 35mm Rodenstock HR Digaron that 10mm of shift gives banding.
  13. N

best affordable lenses for CFV 100c for tech cam use?

If you have an arca 6x9 then it is a perfect platform for the cfv100. Metric & orbit variant best. Could always buy the conversion pack to 6x9 or buy a cheap used.