The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by pasman

1. pasman

Leica 75 Lux for trade for Leica 75 apo plus $

Hi! Please say - is it still available?
  2. pasman

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) Sony A7ii, Sony 16-35 f/4
  3. pasman

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) Sony A7ii, Sony FE 35 f/2.8
  4. pasman

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) Sony A7ii, Sony FE 35
  5. pasman

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Bought a two Hasselblad V lenses, 80 and 110/2 FE, tried it (merely quick test shots) on P1 645DF+IQ180 yesterday. Love it! 110 at f/2: Last one is 1/15 sec and blurred of course, but for some reason I like it a lot. 80 2.8 at f/2.8
  6. pasman

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun with the Sony A7 Series Cameras( all of them) Sony A7ii, Sony FE 35, 14 vertical shots.
  7. pasman

Phase One 645DF + IQ180. SK 110 LS at f/9.
  8. pasman

Schneider Kreuznach 28 LS: poor corners perfomance or I'm too picky?

Thank you, I saw it and in that comparision 28LS looked good for me. torger, for me 28LS looks a bit better than 28D in that test. I'm not ready for technical camera yet. :) Graham, I shot at f/11. You mean stopped down more than that? Paul, as long as it not marvelous 80 or 110 I'm ok with...
  9. pasman

Fun with Nikon Images

shtarka1, excellent portrait of pretty and unusual girl! Here my share of unusualness: Nikon D800 with Nikkor 85 1.8 at f/7.1
  10. pasman

Phase One 645DF + IQ180. SK 110 LS at f/9.
  11. pasman

Bill, thank you. Do that image looks as sharp as yours Mamiya? Corner sharpening helps a lot, yes. Ken_R, thanks! I'm not yet ready to go technical. :) So I will rely on PP and cropping in extreme cases.
  12. pasman

torger, thank you! I feel a little relieved. :)
  13. pasman

Hi guys, Few days ago I acquired SK 28 LS lens, and only today had a chance to test it. I have two other SK lens: 80 and 110 and they're spectacular. So I've expected nothing but to be amazed by 28 LS (though I've read mixed reviews about it) and that it will tear apart my Nikon D800e with...