The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

ptomsu's latest activity

• ptomsu
    ptomsu reacted to AlanS's post in the thread Fun with S1/s1r with Like Like.
    Auckland Deer Park... S1, EF24-70mm f4.0L
  • ptomsu
    ptomsu reacted to da_eltsch's post in the thread Fun with S1/s1r with Like Like.
    On my way to work. The small stream on the left side has left his bed now for almost 2 months. I am passing almost every day and always...
  • ptomsu
    ptomsu reacted to Don Libby's post in the thread Coming back to Leica with Like Like.
    The past 4-months haven’t been the best. Two surgeries to correct a bowel blockage and partial colon removal and the second to insert a...
  • ptomsu
    ptomsu replied to the thread Coming back to Leica.
    All the best Don for your recovery! And I feel with you to have to simplify. Feel very similar and am happily shooting now some of my...
  • ptomsu
    ptomsu replied to the thread OM-1 Mark II.
    I do agree to most of what you are saying. But it gets even worse if you start comparing the OM-1 MarkII to FF cameras like the Lumix...
  • ptomsu
    ptomsu reacted to raist3d's post in the thread OM-1 Mark II with Like Like.
    Here's something to think about that I really haven't seen anyone mention, and why I keep banging on making a smaller pro camera: - The...