The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Rafael Macia

1. Rafael Macia

Leica Traveller Tripod with Ball head 24/Unused/Tripod is impossible to find

Tripod and ball head sold, thank you,
  2. Rafael Macia

WTB: 90 Macro Elmar M lens

Found one thanks
  3. Rafael Macia

Bump
  4. Rafael Macia

Bump
  5. Rafael Macia

Please contact me via PM if you have a Macro Elmar. Please let me know the used condition, (cosmetics/glass), and if it is 6 bit or not. and what you want to sell the lens for. You have to have a price in mind. My first choice is black but if the deal is right, chrome. I have no use for the...
  6. Rafael Macia

Looking to pick up a nice condition 90 Macro Elmar M lens. thanks Rafael
  7. Rafael Macia

Shipping Insurance

You, as the shipper, are responsible for the buyer receiving the goods. Insurance protects YOU. Ship with or forget the deal.
  8. Rafael Macia

FS: Bags... the good stuff... never used

I will take the Hadley. It has the insert? thanks Rafael
  9. Rafael Macia

Leica Hand Grip M Black Paint For M/M-P 14496

This is for the Leica M/ M-P 240. Some signs of use, as shown in photos. Absolutely perfect working. $175 each, I have 2 for sale ✷includes shipping/CONUS, PP fee. thanks Rafael
  10. Rafael Macia

Leica Traveller Tripod with Ball head 24/Unused/Tripod is impossible to find

This is a really special tripod! The design is great, and it is very light, and secure. It is essentially unused. Made in Germany. Impossible to find the tripod new anywhere. You can find the ball heads, this one offered here, the 24 or the larger 38..... but NOT the tripod. The Traveller...
  11. Rafael Macia

FS: Leica ELMAR-M Aspherical 24mm f/3.8 Aspherical MF 6 bit Lens

Did you forget to put the price? You put it for shipping.
  12. Rafael Macia

Leica Chrome m4 Mint Like new!

What a beauty! Someone will be getting a new vintage beginning. Or a perfect collectible. GLWS Ralph