The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by robert kuprion

1. R

NFTs - the way of the future?

wOW, i AM SO FAR BEHIND EVERYONE. i HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS CONVERSATION IS ABOUT. i AM STILL WAY BACK WITH MY BROWN COLORED FINGERS IN THE DEVELOPING TRAYS. bOB kUPRION
  2. R

CAPTURE ONE 2021 NIKON

YES,IT DOES HELP. ALL INFORMATION SO CLEARLY WRITTEN IS ALWAYS HELPFUL, THANK YOU MUCH
  3. R

CAPTURE ONE 2021 NIKON

Thanks for emphasizing those important points. I am making written notes of them now.. Thank you Jack for the step by step written out instructions for sessions. I suppose C-1 offers so much it is hard to take it all in at first. Thanks to everyone for the help.
  4. R

CAPTURE ONE 2021 NIKON

Thanks again Maurice, I have tried the related webinars and I am making progress. would post a photo on here but I have not progressed that much. Get ready to be bored if I learn to post files with photos
  5. R

CAPTURE ONE 2021 NIKON

i WILL GIVE IT A TRY THIS MORNING- THANK YOU VERY MUCH MAURICE
  6. R

CAPTURE ONE 2021 NIKON

I NEED HELP TRYING TO USE FOLDERS. I CANNOT FIGURE ANYTHING OUT FROM ANY TUTORIALS FROM C-1. I WANT TO DOWNLOAD FROM MEMORY CARD,ORGANIIZE,EDIT
  7. R

I DON'T SEEM TO ENJOY DPI AS MUCH ANYMORE UNDER TNE NEW FORMATS

I have always been just a reader and enjoyed the reading of DPI very much, never felt I had much to add but lots to learn, and like I said might just be the lack of every day personal inter actions because of the Covid. I am a gregarious type and enjoy personal human contact which I do not get...
  8. R

I DON'T SEEM TO ENJOY DPI AS MUCH ANYMORE UNDER TNE NEW FORMATS

i CAN'T PUT MY FINGER ON WHY , MAYBE JUST THE VIRUS LOCK DOWN
  9. R

Fun with Nikon Z

Where is the photo?????
  10. R

Which post processing software ....

I stick with LR because of the great Laura Shoe tutorialS, she has great teaching abilities and the sound quality and clarity on her cd's are excellent. The c-1 tutorials not a good teacher, having bad hearing the accent and poor sound quality makes it too much work to learn. I contacted c-1...