The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by rodinaby

1. R

Tripod Leveling with Legs

Yes, Rob, same method, slightly different explanation. I updated my answer.
  2. R

Tripod Leveling with Legs

A methd from a former surveyor. Pick any leg that will be adjusted last (step 2), in my drawing it is the 2nd leg. Mentally draw a line through the center of the bubble level going in the same direction as the chosen leg. Step 1. Adjust any of the two other legs (#1 or #3) to move the middle...
  3. R

Greetings from Ontario, Canada

Hi friends, a long time reader here. I shoot mainly landscapes, and prefer view/technical cameras. Cheers, Alexander
  4. R

Arca-Swiss F-universalis system

Similar to Rob I have been using Arca-Swiss F-Universalis for the last 6 months, mainly for 4x5 B&W film photography and making my first steps into digital medium format with IQ260. The back is attached to Rotaslide, and then to the rear standard via a 4x5 to 6x9 adapter. And I still own...