The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by ropo54

1. R

Hasselblad XCD 28P

His statement was only meant in the context/comparison to using a wide angle. I enjoyed his review nonetheless. Rob
  2. R

Hasselblad XCD 28P

Just posted quickly with very little editing, other than a few sliders in Apple's Photos program. Yes, just looked at first one again. Oversaturated. Second is partially cropped. too. I will post some more later today. The lens is silent, focuses quickly. Not as sharp as my xcd 65 (which I...
  3. R

Fun with MF images 2023

Iceberg in Glacier Lagoon
  4. R

Fun with MF images 2023

Iceland w S007 and S70
  5. R

SOLD - - Leica 70mm ASPH Summarit-S F2.5 - - SOLD

Someone should buy this lens! It's a steal at this price, even if it means finding a pre-owned S to L adapter and using on the Leica SL line. GLWS.
  6. R

Hasselblad X1D II $3250! Superb condition!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hasselblad X1D II $3250. Comes with RRS plate, box and all original accessories Superb condition! No marks, no cosmetic issues, no functional issues...
  7. R

Do Hasselblad HC lenses have firmware updates

Not sure of the correct answer to your question, but, I have a HC 35 which will NOT work with the Hasselblad X to H adapter (for use on my X1DII) but will work with the S to H adapter on my Leica S007. I understand that there are newer firmware iterations of the HC 35 which will allow it to...
  8. R

Fun with MF images 2023

Williamsburg, Brooklyn NY X1D II w 45P
  9. R

Sigma DP 2 Quattro w Viewfinder

Excellent condition. With boxes and all enclosures. 4 Batteries/ charger/ Viewfinder/ Lens hood (shown) $650 shipped. 4
  10. R

FS: Epson P900 17" Printer - $575

pm sent
  11. R

FT/WTB: Hasselblad X1D II for X2D?

If there is anyone looking to sell a Hasselblad X2D, please reach out to me. I've also got a X1D II than I'd consider trading/possibly selling. Mint condition with boxes and all accessories. Rob