The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by stef_

1. S

Fuji GF 80mm F1.7

Hello, The 1,7/80mm was my "easteregg" and I am very happy with it. Autofocus is not a sprinter but the optical performance is great. Even with open aperture the sharpness in the corner is good if the focus point is set to that corner - I am impressed. Here some examples: A portrait (f...
  2. S

Recommendations for non-native wide-angle lenses for Fuji GFX

Hello, I use the Samyang 24mm T/S for Nikon afdapted to the GFX. Not a compact lens but at f11 it is very nice on the GFX. I can even shift some milimeters. An example, shifted about 6 mm.
  3. S

Wide angle lenses for GFX?

Hello, I also use the Samyang 24mm TS for Nikon via Adapter on the Fuji GFX. At 8 - 11 the lens is really good and can even use some shift or tilt. I can not compare to the Fuji 23mm but I am happy for the moment.
  4. S

XF 18-135mm

I was very impressed of the 18-135. Last vacation I used it 80% of the time even when I was carrying the other lenses with me. It is a very good 18-135. And it was really fun to make photos in the rain.
  5. S

Hello, I am interested in the sliding back. Where a you located? Could you forward me some...

Hello, I am interested in the sliding back. Where a you located? Could you forward me some photos of the back? Answer please to [email protected] Best regards Stefan Haas