The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by stevenfr

1. stevenfr

So long for now my friends after 10+ years

I think its always been free. No sure it has died.
  2. stevenfr

So long for now my friends after 10+ years

Luminous does not charge for their forum just site content
  3. stevenfr

Share your Tree Photos

4. stevenfr

Share your Tree Photos

5. stevenfr

Help selecting image please!

#2 forme, beautifil image
  6. stevenfr

Share your Tree Photos

7. stevenfr

Share your Tree Photos

8. stevenfr

Share your Tree Photos

I use a Phase One XF IQ4 150 camera, lenses include the Schneider Blue Ring 35,45,55,80,110,150 2.8, 240. I have the Arca Swiss D4 and use the acratech nodal rail.
  9. stevenfr

Share your Tree Photos

10. stevenfr

ELEMENTS Magazine

In case you missed it, the landing page =AT2Hk2lq8doUwvnQ3zt3y__0O-bjyZYYJqVuHh4JHLhdkqEF6k9Zk7gXuH69hRNzsydvotFT5fJmkz4cEb3D8bEUFyiVXT_GQ3Gyd2XxLDW6EOlu6DLSdW9tED-9E5-EiwvUhvUyO_bmVnyTlF9uZV4iKcb3Oqo8IS0']https://www.elementsphotomag.com
  11. stevenfr

Canon iPF printers and Big Sur

My 8400 works with Catalina. Have you called the Canon Canada and chatted with the tech staff?
  12. stevenfr

Share your Tree Photos

13. stevenfr

Sharpest paper?

The other consideration of course is how archival the paper is that you choose.
  14. stevenfr

Sharpest paper?

I am a big fan of the Hahnemuhle Photo Rag Baryta paper. Not glossy but a very nice paper.
  15. stevenfr

Share your Tree Photos