The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Viewmaster

1. V

Pentax 67 55mm F4 lens (late version)

Sold on another forum
  2. V

Pentax 67 55mm F4 lens (late version)

Hi All, Up for sale is my Pentax 67 SMC 55mm F4 lens. This is the last or most recent version of the lens. Lens has been an excellent performer. Great lens to use on digital if you want shifts with adapters. Lens is in mint condition, and aside from a few specks of dust that don't affect...
  3. V

Arca Swiss DSLR/mirrorless format set for F line and M line cameras and Fuji GFX cameras.

Hi all, I'm splitting off the digital format set for my Arca M2 setup that's for sale. This format set should work with any F-line or M-line camera with a 110mm standard. This sale includes: The 110mm to DSLR bag bellows The Arca Quickset bracket with F and M line mount plate DSLR/Mirrorless...
  4. V

Schneider 120mm Makro Symmar HM F5.6 Lens

Hi All, Up for sale is my Schneider Macro lens for 4x5 and digital. Lens is in excellent shape overall. Copal Shutter works fine and sounds accurate. Works great on view cameras with film or digital. I have used it with the Fuji GFX on digital. One note, this lens is really geared towards...
  5. V

Difficulty Dupliating Flat Artwork

Hi Craig, I've shot large repro projects for museums, worked in a commercial photo lab doing art repro full time to printed output, and am an artist making the same sorts of things you are trying to reproduce (drawings, watercolors, acrylics, oils). So this may not be of much help other than...
  6. V

Rodenstock 55mm Apo-Sironar Digital, 55 Grandagon or Mamaiya RZ 50mm for Cambo Actus?

Hi all, Wondering which of these three might be the better choice around this focal length for the Cambo Actus GFX? Even though the Grandagon is a film lens I've heard it's not bad on digital and pretty close to the Apo-Sironar Digital. I don't know if anyone has tried it on the Cambo GFX...
  7. V

Schneider 72mm Apo Digitar Focus Shift when stitching??

Hi all, Quick update. I believe Audii might be correct. The front and rear standards are out of alignment. I put some engineering calipers on the camera and did some measurements and it appears to be out. Not by much, but enough so that when you are shifted to one side, it could amplify the...
  8. V

The actus only allows shifting on the rear standard only. The front has tilt and swing, both of those were left alone. Mr. Smith, I noticed that about the actus focus changing slightly when locking the knob down. But I checked that and compensated for it before I started shifting.
  9. V

Hi all, Here is some more info: Equipment is a Cambo actus mini setup with Fuji GFX. I don’t recall the exposure off the top of my head but it was set once and then used for the whole set for consistency. I centered the camera back first in the 0,0 position for lack of a better term,used...
  10. V

Hi all, I've been able to attach a 9 shot pan of the 72mm hitting all the corners as far as my camera will also (cambo actus/GFX). These SOC only changed in size so that I can get them uploaded here. I wish they were a bit bigger so as to better see what might be happening. The focus point...
  11. V

Sorry, What is the image maximum size (dimensions) I can upload? I've been trying to upload some images, but they keep erroring out saying they are too large? Shrinking the file size for jpg compression doesn't seem to work, so I think I'm exceeding maximum dimensions?