The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. JoelM

Leica Monochrom lovers M Monochrom, no sensor replaced no problem. M10 Mono, near mint, all boxed

The camera pictured is NOT an M Monochrom. At least when I think of them, the M Monochrom is an M9. All Monochroms after that have CMOS sensors.
  2. JoelM

Fun with MF images 2024

I like all of them as the drone shots stand on their own merit. Very different shots really and all are nice. Joel
  3. JoelM

Metabones Mamiya 645 Lens to Leica S Camera Lens Mount Adapter

Bump, this is less than half price :)
  4. JoelM

Advancing explorations into the past - Voigtländer Vitessa!

Where do you send the Retinas for service?
  5. JoelM

Fun with MF images 2024

Makes me hungry. Good custard is hard to find where I live. I grew up in Milwaukee and we had the best. Lovely processing here! Joel
  6. JoelM

Hi from Tasmania

You can certainly find solutions for $2000. Format is a big factor but I've seen beautiful results from micro 4/3 up to tech cameras. Your solution could be full frame or less with a nice wide to normal zoom lens.
  7. JoelM

I have the 3 lenses for my IIIC, but the Xenon is the standout. My meter is also spot on, but the counter is very buggy. I don't remember if the Vitessa has a hot shoe on the bottom. That would be good for adding one of those tiny meters. I should think about adding one. Joel
  8. JoelM

The Vitessa and the Retina IIIc are both superb cameras and they are hard to beat even by much later film cameras. Joel
  9. JoelM

Leica Monochrom lovers M Monochrom, no sensor replaced no problem. M10 Mono, near mint, all boxed

If your M mono is the 240, then sensor won't have issues. If M9m, that might be another story. GLWS.
  10. JoelM

I used to have one in the 1990s. These are great little camera! You could get the Color Skopar 50mm f2.8 or the Ultron as shown.
  11. JoelM

Thoughtful pics of fauna...

Very happy with the Sigma 500mm f5.6. Light was low at Lake Hodges a Long-Tailed Grackle.
  12. JoelM

Thoughtful pics of fauna...

A Grebe on Lake Hodges approaching dusk.
  13. JoelM

WTB - Leica S (Typ 007)

I have a 70mm CS, but I am in US. Let me know if you change your mind.
  14. JoelM

Metabones Mamiya 645 Lens to Leica S Camera Lens Mount Adapter

Adapt Mamiya 645 lenses to Leica S. https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/983807-REG/metabones_mb_ls_m645_bm1_mamiya_645_lens_to.html LNIB $125 includes US shipping and PP fees.
  15. JoelM

ALL SOLD - Contax 645 Lenses, 1.4 Mutar, and Leica S Adapter C - ALL SOLD

Priced to sell quickly. SOLD - Contax 645 45-90mm f4.5 - Excellent condition with both caps. $775 SOLD - Contax 210mm f4 - Excellent condition with both caps. $225 SOLD - Contax 140mm f2.8 - Beautiful imaging, excellent condition. $400 SOLD - Contax 1.4x Mutar - Mint, both caps. $200 SOLD -...