The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. diggles

Tether Tools Table Aero / Traveler 16"x14"

$129 ($199.99 NEW) One (1) Tether Table Aero One (1) LAJO-4 ProBracket One (1) Tether Table Aero Storage Case The Tether Table Aero provides photographers with a stable, portable tethering platform, perfect for daily studio use and the ideal out-of-studio workspace. It attaches easily to...
  2. diggles

FS - H&Y Filters 100mm K-Series Filter Holder Kits (QTY 2)

Recently, I switched to the Kase magnetic filters to save space in the backpack. I have two of these kits for sale. The reason I have two is to minimize the chance of forgetting something important so I kept one in each of my packs. The H&Y filters are very good. There are many online reviews...
  3. diggles

FS - Variety of B+W and Carl Zeiss Filters

Added a couple more filters to the list.
  4. diggles

Cambo WDS-570 (Apo-Digitar 4.5/90 N)

Bump
  5. diggles

FS - Variety of B+W and Carl Zeiss Filters

I have these filters, but am not using them. All of them are in excellent, very clean condition. B+W Filters 40.5mm Circular Polarizer XS-Pro Digital MRC Nano KSM - $95 w/box and plastic case ($157.60 NEW) 49mm UV Haze MRC Nano - $25 w/box and plastic case ($46 NEW) 49mm UV Haze F Pro MRC -...
  6. diggles

Technical Camera Images

… and a lot of important work to do between now and then
  7. diggles

Technical Camera Images

Hey Rob, I've been really enjoying your Crawford Lake series. Your eye for detail brings out the hidden beauty of this place, and your photos tell such a rich story. I love how you blend the visual appeal with the fascinating history and science behind the lake. Those abstract shots are...
  8. diggles

New camera from Arca Swiss: the Pico

I still want one, it looks like a cool camera!
  9. diggles

The Pico's rigid body is a big step up from the Actus, making it a great system for many applications. However, it still has the same issues with wide lens choices when using mirrorless camera bodies. While a digital back opens up the system to wide lenses, the flash sync with a digital back...
  10. diggles

3rd Party Cambo WRS to Canon EF Lens Adapter

Some paint is coming off the rear of this adapter, but it functions perfectly. The fit is snug and the alignment is precise. As a mechanical-only adapter, you’ll need to set your aperture before mounting the lens. I’ve used it with the WRS-1600 and Canon TS lenses. These adapters are selling...
  11. diggles

Cambo WDS-570 (Apo-Digitar 4.5/90 N)

$1500 Selling a Schneider Apo Digitar 90N in Cambo mount. A very nice lens for not a lot of money compared to other options in this range. The glass is perfect, and I would rate the body of this lens as very good condition. In fredmiranda.com terms, 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean. This...
  12. diggles

I completely agree that the Fuji 100 II and CFV-100C combo is the best of both worlds. The Fuji is my main camera for work, particularly for architecture/interiors, headshots, and general marketing photography. The GFX system gives you access to Canon TS lenses, Nikkor TS lenses, Fuji TS lenses...
  13. diggles

@RodK Do Rodenstock and Schneider lenses need to be sent to Arca for mounting on the Pico like for the R-Line?
  14. diggles

The Pico looks like a very interesting camera and it seems to fix the alignment issues I had with the Actus. If I hadn't already moved on to the Rm3di… The DB does remove the lens limitations, but if you use flash in your architectural photography then a mirrorless camera body with a...
  15. diggles

How to Fix Sensor Tiling With Photoshop

Hey Mario, Unfortunately I'm not familiar with Affinity. Have you tried Marco's fix? https://www.getdpi.com/forum/index.php?threads/hasselblad-100c-and-35xl.75781/post-909505
  16. diggles

Technical Camera Images

I used a 2x3 grid for the composition: 15mm camera fall, 15mm LR 0mm camera fall, 15mm LR 15mm camera rise, 15mm LR With the 33x44 sensor, this provides plenty of overlap and I've always been satisfied with Adobe Photoshop or Camera Raw for stitching. I was surprised that they allowed...
  17. diggles

Technical Camera Images

Here are a couple of exterior photographs of the Nidaros Cathedral, made with the Digaron-50. I don't recall the exact amount of rise used in these shots, but it was certainly necessary. The more I work with this lens, the more I appreciate its capabilities! Arca-Swiss Rm3di + Hasselblad 100C +...
  18. diggles

Technical Camera Images

Nidaros Cathedral Ceiling– Trondheim, Norway. Originally, I wasn't expecting to be able to make any photographs with the tech cam inside the cathedral. Naturally, I asked if it was okay to use a tripod inside, and to my delight, they said yes. Since there were people milling around the...
  19. diggles

Hasselblad 100C and 35XL

Shortly after this thread started, I reached out to Hasselblad support to bring the issue to their attention and shared this solution with them. They have permission, and I’m happy they find it useful enough to share with others. Perhaps the fix by @mristuccia should be shared with them as...