The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. M

FS: Arca-Swiss Rm3di plus accesories

Bump! Still available
  2. M

FS: Arca-Swiss Rm3di plus accesories

Hi all, Selling my beloved Area-Swiss Rm3di. Since getting out of MF digital I thought I would still use it for roll film, however that hasn't really happened so it's time to send it on to someone who will use it and appreciate it. I would prefer to sell the following as a kit (for reasons I...
  3. M

FS (CAN): Schneider 120 APO-Digitar 5.6/120mm M

120 Macro Still available
  4. M

FS (CAN): Phase One/Schneider 80 LS, 55 LS

Still available!
  5. M

The Journey to an M

I own it and as long as you are ok with the idea of LLL copying/replicating the old 35 Summicron then it is a wonderful lens. It certainly isn't cheap, as it costs in the same neighbourhood as buying a modern Voigtlander lens, but is a bargain compared to vintage Leica glass, especially the 35 8...
  6. M

Rear cover for tech cam?

I have used multiple Phase rear covers (older thicker ones and newer thin chintzy ones) on mine and they work fine.
  7. M

Still available
  8. M

Hi Uwe, I am trying to see what the market value is for this lens, but it is hard; they do not...

Hi Uwe, I am trying to see what the market value is for this lens, but it is hard; they do not come up for same often! I will do some digging and see if I can come up with a price. If you have any insight into the value I am open to information/offers. Regards, Matt
  9. M

bought: schneider digitar 43xl

Are you looking for one in a particular mount, or unmounted? I have one in Arca Swiss R mount that I am considering selling.
  10. M

FS (CAN): Schneider 120 APO-Digitar 5.6/120mm M

55 Rodie has been sold
  11. M

Phase One glass and Fuji GFX

Which Blue Ring lens(es) did you try?
  12. M

I think it is just too small of a market. Most of these 3rd party adaptors do not license anything, they just reverse engineer the communication and mount specs.
  13. M

Try Googling "Mamiya 645 to Fuji GFX"; it seems like there are some options. I don't think there is any way to control aperture, however, so would only be useful for older manual focus lenses with an aperture ring.
  14. M

Bumpity bump
  15. M

Price drop! $400 USD for 80 LS, and $800 USD for 55 LS.