The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. PeterA

50mm on a 60mp M11x

I use a 50mm APO Summicron - the better one, being the L mount lens by Leica.
  2. PeterA

The Leica Picture Thread

Manly Scenes SL2 | 24 Elmar-M
  3. PeterA

The Leica Picture Thread

Manly People SL2 | 24 Elmar-M
  4. PeterA

The Leica Picture Thread

Manly Beach SL2 | 24 ELMAR- M
  5. PeterA

Fun with the Leica M Monochrom

Sth Melbourne Market M10M | 24 Elmar
  6. PeterA

Technical Camera Images

@rdeloe - thats is a very special shot.
  7. PeterA

8. PeterA

9. PeterA

10. PeterA

Fun with MF images 2024

Manly Series X1D11 | XCD30
  11. PeterA

Fun with MF images 2024

Manly Series GFX50S | 32-64,4
  12. PeterA

Fun with MF images 2024

Manly Series GFX100 | 110,2
  13. PeterA

Fun with MF images 2024

Manly Series Fuji GFX100 | GF 110/2
  14. PeterA

Fun with MF images 2024

People of Manly Series GFX100 | GFX110
  15. PeterA

The Leica Picture Thread

One of many external spaces in the Federation Square Melbourne - very few architectural straight lines to found anywhere in the building precinct M11 | 21 SEM
  16. PeterA

Fun with MF images 2024

I totally agree with this POV- however, whether we like it or not our brains are also hardwired to 'like' or 'prefer' certain lines or perceived lines in any scene in real life. Verticals/Horisontals and Y junctions and connections between are hard wired into the visual cortex as having great...
  17. PeterA

Fun with MF images 2024

I was very surprised to read your thoughts on breaking "rules" - your composition is actually very much in accordance with thirds in both horizontal and vertical sections - you also have a strong reverse S shape in the composition - as well as ticking the box re 'fill the frame" not to mention a...
  18. PeterA

Fun with MF images 2024

Hi Peter I find that my interest in subject matter varies these days I am as attracted to learning about how to make a great photograph out of static subject matter ( like buildings and flowers) as I am with my constant interest in people and environment. I think a camera in hand encourages one...
  19. PeterA

Artful pics of flora...

A Banksia Banksia is a genus of around 170 species of flowering plants in the family Proteaceae. These Australian wildflowers and popular garden plants are easily recognised by their characteristic flower spikes, and woody fruiting "cones" and heads. The plant species was named after Sir...
  20. PeterA

Fun with MF images 2024

Elwood Bay Beach X2D | 45P | hand held 5 shot stitch in LR (just for funski) Below is Frame #1 for an idea of the resolution of the whole thing ( the cafe I was at wants a copy ) - easy peazy ....