The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. R

Leica S 007 w/ 70MM lens for $4200

PM sent
  2. R

Question: Hassy H5D-40 vs Phase one XF IQ1 40

First of all, MY apologize for my Response. Thank you all for sharing your experiences a lot of the time.
  3. R

So, is that a Crime? Thats what I do. Sorry if it Bothers you
  4. R

Both CCD and Both 40 mp. I am looking at the same ISO of 100-200 Max. Mainly Portraits and Group shots. Big difference in price between them. I know the H is dead but not worried about that. Eventually the XF will be dead. Thank you
  5. R

Question: Does the XCD45 3.5 Hunt in AF

The XCD 45P hunts when AF. Does the XCD45 3.5 do the same with AF? IQ I am assuming is the same. Which is better for AF without hunting. Thank you
  6. R

SOLD Phase One XF camera

Thank you for explaining that. I appreciate it. do u have any SK lenses for sale ? Ty
  7. R

SOLD Phase One XF camera

Email sent
  8. R

SOLD Phase One XF camera

Hi Bill. Did you get my pm. I believe u r in Canada. I had bought something from Canada and it was a hassle with customs. they emailed me and wanted payment for fees then they would release the item I bought I am interested in the XF. Is there any way around this. This way I can...
  9. R

Sent you a PM TY DEnnis

Sent you a PM TY DEnnis
  10. R

Flash NOt going off on X1D2: RESOLVED

I am trying to get my Off camera flash to go off with my Pocket wizard. I dont want my screen to go dark on my camera when shooting flash. What do I set my camera setting to? Thank you
  11. R

Hasselblad X1D2 which Ratio to use

I have bought and sold so many Cameras and Lenses that I finally found what works for me. I dont know why the smiles BUT its Nice to see them. TY Maybe this photo I took brings the smiles?????
  12. R

Thank you for sharing this. I shoot Raw NO white borders. I leave enough room around the images when I shoot and then use LR and select the Aspect ration based on what size prints I am making. TY
  13. R

I am doing a job graduation ) and the prints will vary from 8x10, 5x7 and wallets. What ratio should I use in Camera for these various sizes( ex. 3:2, 4;3 etc.) OR In Light room I can select the ration for the print sizes there. Also, I can leave more room around the images and NOT shoot...
  14. R

Contax 645 Digital Back suggestions

Thank you Duff. After serious consideration.....I will NOT get a C 645. I am happy with my Pentax 645Z and Hassy X1D2 Thank you for your input AND I added a Photo to this post.
  15. R

Contax 645 Digital Back suggestions

I am in the process of getting the C 645 body with 80mm lens Mainly I shoot Portraits with Flash. Can you recommend a DB that I can shoot ISO 100 or 200 thats Clean NO Noise. Thanks I am venturing into a New Project. P.S I am attaching a image from my Pentax 645Z. Now you can see...