The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. G

WTB: Canon 50mm f1.2 LTM lens hood with case

If anyone's got one for sale, please contact me, thanks!
  2. G

WTB: L bracket for Xpan

The one I have currently doesn't fit the standard Arca Swiss QR. Seems to be much smaller. As such, I'm looking for an L bracket for the Xpan with a standard QR plate size.
  3. G

WTT: H4D-40 for H2 with Phase One P45+

Given the direction my work has been moving in, I'd like to see if anyone with a H2 and P45+ digital back would like to consider a trade. My H4D-40 was CLA'd by Hasselblad Copenhagen in June 2012 and given a clean bill of health (performing to spec) after the remote shutter release port was...
  4. G

WTB : 58mm or 65mm lens for Linhof Super Technika V

Just got my Linhof wide angle focusing device and looking for a 58mm or 65mm lens for my Super Technika V. From what I understand, it needs to be on a smaller lens board (for the 6x9?) and not the standard lens board. Drop me a line if you've got one for sale, with or without a center filter...
  5. G

WTB: Horseman SWD-II Pro lens

Looking for a 35mm and 55mm lens for my Horseman SWD-II Pro.
  6. G

LR4 not recognizing lens EXIF

On my M9P, images shot with my 50 cron V with D-Coder markings show lens selection (SUMMICRON-M 50mm f2) in LR4.1 Here's what I'm seeing in LR4.1 M9P M Monochrom Here's what I'm seeing in M9Info M9P M Monochrom Notice that the lens info is captured in the EXIF Lens: Summicron-M 50mm...
  7. G

Initial impressions of a new M9P shooter

Initial impressions of IQ and focusing It's small(er than my other cameras, save for the X100), and the image quality can be pretty damn stunning. But be prepared for a lot of frustration along the way. Especially if you've grown up with AF. Manual focusing isn't a PITA but it can lead to...
  8. G

WTB : Hasselblad HC 50/3.5 II, 35/3.5 and HTS 1.5

Looking for the above with box, papers, front and rear caps, hood, leather pouch, box and papers
  9. G

Spots on CCD sensor glass

So, I'm back from a trip to the Swiss Alps, and during the process of cleaning the sensor glass, I notice this: When the sensor glass is clean and dry, it's pristine. When I breathe onto the glass, I can see spots. Given that the moisture is on the surface of the glass, I'm guessing that these...
  10. G

Firewire Error 9006 when using Phocus 2.6.5 with H4D-31

I'm getting this error every time I try to use Live Video with my H4D-31. Someone suggested that this may have something to do with the fact that Apple switched to a low-power Firewire bus and there isn't enough power to power the H4D-31 back properly, hence the error If so, how do Hasselblad...
  11. G

WTB : Hasselblad 110 f2 Planar

If anyone's selling one of these, drop me a PM, thanks!
  12. G

Will the Aptus 65S play nice with an RZ67 Pro

I'm currently shooting a AFD II with 65S back and was thinking of using that back on my Mamiya RZ67 Pro (not the Pro II or the Pro IID). Do you guys have any idea what it would take for the 65S to be used with the Pro? I'm guessing an adapter plate with sync cable and a focusing screen mask...
  13. G

Advice needed on Hasselblad and Mamiya exposure meters

I was just reading about the Zeiss Ikon ZI rangefinder at http://www.shutterbug.com/content/new-zeiss-ikon-rangefinder-35-real-traditional-high-end-system and this statement had me wondering "As usual, the meter is designed to give optimum exposure with transparency film, where exposures are...
  14. G

WTB: CFV-16

Anyone selling a Hasselblad CFV-16?
  15. G

Advice needed on Aptus 65S and Mamiya 645 AFD II

Went out for a photowalk with my 645 AFD II, Aptus 65S MFDB and a new 210/4 ULD lens yesterday evening. Shot in the evening during the golden hour using ISO400 (yeah, noisy :() Here's what I dont get: I'm having issues with image sharpness, and it's driving me crazy. See...