The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. E

SOLD: Factory refurbished Alpa Max incl. box and accessories almost like new (EU)

Yeah, I don't know why no one has jumped on this. The Max is such a great body, incredibly versatile, and this is a good way to enter the Alpa system from a trusted seller.
  2. E

Reduced: Canon printer inks: complete, unopened set (330mL)

Reducing price to $1795. Expiration date on inks is July 2025.
  3. E

S3 Vs S007 Question

Depends on what's important to you. I wouldn't say the image quality is all that different, but there are significant improvements overall: - more resolution (64MP) - higher, cleaner ISOs from its dual-gain architecture. - a little more dynamic range - better video: 4K across the entire sensor...
  4. E

Just got these last fall. Very new. Can do $1895 net to me, plus shipping.
  5. E

Selling a complete, brand-new, unopened set of 330mL inks for Canon pro printers (imagePROGRAF PRO-2000, PRO-4000, PRO-4000S, and PRO-6000S), plus maintenance cartridge MC-30. All this together costs $2349 at B&H (inks are $187, maintenance cartridge is $105). Inks are B, PC, Y, R, PM, M, C, CO...
  6. E

Digital medium format in 2024 – it's not dead!

Plus Leica is working on a mirrorless version of the S system (as you well know), and the S3 -- my main professional workhorse now -- is simply incredible. I find the difference between it and FF 35mm to be night and day.
  7. E

Leica Elmarit-S 45mm f2.8 or Zeiss Distagon 45mm f2.8?

I haven't used both, but I have the Leica S 45mm, and it's one of the best lenses I've ever used. Sharp corner to corner wide open. Beautiful rendering. Negligible distortion. It's a much newer design than the Contax (one of the latest in the S lineup), so I would imagine it has fewer...
  8. E

“Cheap” digital back for an alpa TC/SWA

If you can live without Live View, in-back focusing and high ISO, the Leaf Credo 60 is amazing and available these days between $3K and $4K. CCD back, gorgeous colors and tonality, huge sensor (54mm x 40mm), fantastic imagery at low ISO, touch screen, works with Capture One, etc. I've used it...
  9. E

Leica Disto question

I don't know what came out after the Disto D5, but that's the one that lots of us have used with tech cameras. I have it. Works great. The tiny monitor is very helpful for seeing the red laser dot in daylight / sunlight.
  10. E

Sold: Three Copal 0 shutters

Sending a PM.
  11. E

substitute center filter for Rodenstock 28mm HR and Schneider 60mm?

Thanks very much. I've pulled the trigger on the CF for the 28mm, and I'll look into your alternate suggestion for the 60mm. Just what I was looking for. e
  12. E

PS: I understand that a substitute center filter won't precisely remove the vignetting, but it might get close / be better than nothing, especially in the case of the 60mm, where there's none available.
  13. E

Does anyone know of a center filter besides the official Rodenstock one that can be used on the Rodenstock 28mm HR f/4.5 lens? I've got the lens; don't really want to spend $1000 on the center filter. Same question for the Schneider 60mm XL lens. (This center filter doesn't seem to be available...
  14. E

HASSELBLAD HC28MM f4 MINT CONDITION / BUMP 1,200 USD

Interested. Sending a PM.
  15. E

REDUCED: Hasselblad H5x & Phase One IQ1 50. Lightly used, selling separately.

New pricing: H5x: $3250 + 3% PayPal. IQ1 50: $3000 + 3% PayPal.
  16. E

Anyone with an S3 in the Los Angeles area?

Is there anyone here with an S3 in the Los Angeles area? Please DM me. Thank you. ethan
  17. E

FS: Nikon AF-S Teleconverter TC-14EII 1.4x. Xlnt ++.

Selling my Nikon AF-S Teleconverter TC-14EII. It’s in great condition and is a very useful addition to the Nikon system. $125 + 3% PayPal. Free shipping in the continental US. DM here or email [email protected].