The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. E

Reduced: Canon printer inks: complete, unopened set (330mL)

Selling a complete, brand-new, unopened set of 330mL inks for Canon pro printers (imagePROGRAF PRO-2000, PRO-4000, PRO-4000S, and PRO-6000S), plus maintenance cartridge MC-30. All this together costs $2349 at B&H (inks are $187, maintenance cartridge is $105). Inks are B, PC, Y, R, PM, M, C, CO...
  2. E

substitute center filter for Rodenstock 28mm HR and Schneider 60mm?

Does anyone know of a center filter besides the official Rodenstock one that can be used on the Rodenstock 28mm HR f/4.5 lens? I've got the lens; don't really want to spend $1000 on the center filter. Same question for the Schneider 60mm XL lens. (This center filter doesn't seem to be available...
  3. E

Anyone with an S3 in the Los Angeles area?

Is there anyone here with an S3 in the Los Angeles area? Please DM me. Thank you. ethan
  4. E

FS: Nikon AF-S Teleconverter TC-14EII 1.4x. Xlnt ++.

Selling my Nikon AF-S Teleconverter TC-14EII. It’s in great condition and is a very useful addition to the Nikon system. $125 + 3% PayPal. Free shipping in the continental US. DM here or email [email protected].
  5. E

FS: Nikon AF-S 70-200 f/4 ED VR lens. Xlnt++

Selling my Nikon AF-S 70-200 f/4 ED VR lens. It’s very lightly used and in gorgeous condition. Originally bought from Jack Flesher, a well-known forum member. It’s very sharp at all focal lengths and has a lovely rendering. Much lighter and smaller than the f/2.8 version. Comes with a new B+W...
  6. E

FS: Zeiss Milvus 35mm f/2 ZF.2 lens for Nikon. Xlnt++.

Selling my lightly used Zeiss Milvus 35mm f/2 ZF.2 lens for Nikon. It’s a sharp, phenomenal lens with gorgeous rendering, and it’s in great condition. Just need to sell some gear to pay for a new purchase. Note: one of the lens hood’s four protrusions is slightly bent. This happened when the...
  7. E

FS: Zeiss Milvus 50mm f/1.4 ZF.2 lens for Nikon. Xlnt++.

Selling my lightly used Zeiss Milvus 50mm f/1.4 ZF.2 lens for Nikon. It’s a sharp, phenomenal lens with gorgeous rendering, and it’s in great condition. Just need to sell some gear to pay for a new purchase. $650 + 3% PayPal. Free shipping in the continental US.
  8. E

FS: Hasselblad HC 50-110mm with 3584 captures. Xlnt++.

Selling my barely used Hasselblad HC 50-110mm zoom. Unlike the 35-90mm, it covers the largest sensors and film. It’s sharp in a very natural way, without the artificial crispness of some ultra-modern lenses. Only 3584 captures. $1050 + 3% PayPal. Free shipping in the continental US. DM here...
  9. E

REDUCED: Hasselblad H5x & Phase One IQ1 50. Lightly used, selling separately.

H5x: Only 15,100 captures. The body is in fantastic condition, and True Focus works beautifully. Comes with the HV-90x II viewfinder, two masks for the 44x33 sensor, front and rear body caps, the latest style battery and Hasselblad charger. IQ1 50: It’s also almost impossible to find an H-mount...
  10. E

REDUCED: Hasselblad H5x (15K captures) & Phase One IQ1 50 (19K captures), Xlnt++

If you have wanted these items, this pairing is the one to get. It’s hard to find an H5x at all, never mind one with only 15,100 captures. The body is in fantastic condition, and True Focus works beautifully. Comes with the HV-90x II viewfinder, two masks for the 44x33 sensor, front and rear...
  11. E

Reduced: FS: Nikon AF-S Teleconverter TC-14EII 1.4x. Xlnt ++.

Selling my Nikon AF-S Teleconverter TC-14EII. It’s in great condition and is a very useful addition to the Nikon system. $250 + 3% PayPal. Free shipping in the continental US. DM here or email [email protected].
  12. E

Reduced: FS: Zeiss Milvus 35mm f/2 ZF.2 lens for Nikon. Xlnt++.

Selling my Zeiss Milvus 35mm f/2 ZF.2 lens for Nikon. It’s a sharp, phenomenal lens with gorgeous rendering, and it’s in great condition. Just need to sell some gear to pay for a new purchase. Note: one of the lens hood’s four protrusions is slightly bent. This happened when the hood was off...
  13. E

Reduced: FS: Zeiss Milvus 50mm f/1.4 ZF.2 lens for Nikon. Xlnt++.

Selling my Zeiss Milvus 50mm f/1.4 ZF.2 lens for Nikon. It’s a sharp, phenomenal lens with gorgeous rendering, and it’s in great condition. Just need to sell some gear to pay for a new purchase. $800 + 3% PayPal. Free shipping in the continental US. DM here or email [email protected].
  14. E

Reduced: FS: Nikon AF-S 70-200 f/4 ED VR lens. Xlnt++

Selling my Nikon AF-S 70-200 f/4 ED VR lens. It’s very lightly used and in gorgeous condition. Originally bought from Jack Flesher, a well-known forum member. It’s very sharp at all focal lengths and has a lovely rendering. Much lighter and smaller than the f/2.8 version. Comes with a new B+W...
  15. E

FS: Phase One IQ150 back for Hasselblad H. Only 19,058 captures. Xlnt++.

Selling my Phase One IQ150 digital back for the Hasselblad H system. This is the 44x33 50MP CMOS back. It’s in gorgeous condition and only has 19,058 captures. Produces great files with beautiful color and dynamic range, and it has great performance at high ISOs. Same Sony sensor as the...
  16. E

FS: Hasselblad HC 50-110mm lens, 3584 actuations, Xlnt++

Selling my Hasselblad HC 50-110mm lens. It’s barely used, with only 3584 actuations. It’s a great lens, and it covers the largest sensors and film (the 35-90mm does not). It’s sharp in a very natural way, without the artificial crispness of some ultra-modern lenses. $1200 + 3% PayPal. Free...
  17. E

WTB: Schneider center filter II-J for 47mm / 60mm lenses

Let me know if you have one available. PM or email: [email protected] thanks e
  18. E

Shoulder bag for Alpa Max + 2nd lens?

I'm looking for a shoulder bag that can hold my Alpa Max -- completely assembled with lens and back, facing up, as pictured below -- plus a second lens. It has to be fairly spacious, since the Alpa on its back is about 7" wide, 9" long and 8" tall. It's pictured below in the Billingham 307...
  19. E

WTB: Alpa Hasselblad H adapter

Looking for an adapter for Hasselblad H-mount backs on the Alpa, with shims. DM or email: [email protected]. thanks e
  20. E

FS: Alpa Schneider 60mm Apo-Helvetar XL lens with new shutter

For sale is my Alpa Apo-Helvetar 60mm f/5.6 XL lens, very rare and hard to find, in fantastic condition with a brand-new shutter installed and calibrated at Schneider last year. Barely used since. A brief history of the lens: I bought it lightly used from Teamwork Photo in the UK a few years...