The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. M

FS: Leica SL Bundle: Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm, Thumbs-up, Extra Battery, SD Cards

I’m looking to sell my Leica SL & Vario—Elmarit SL 24-90 with a thumbs-up, extra battery, and two SanDisk Extreme 32GB SD cards as a full kit... $6300.00. I bought this set up for some outdoor events this summer, but with COVID those have been cancelled and I don’t see this getting as much use...
  2. M

WTB: M10 or M10P

Hello, I’m looking for a Leica M10 or M10P: Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean Shipping: Insured Thank you, Michael
  3. M

For Sale: Leica M240 - Black - MUST SELL

For Sale: Leica M240 - Black Sadly I MUST SELL my M240 in order to fund other endeavors. I was reluctant to use this camera because I loved my Monochrom and M9 so much. However, within a short time with it I found it to be much better than the M9 and MM. The camera is in excellent condition...
  4. M

Leica M240 - Black + Xtras - $5,300.00 or Best Offer

Price: $5,300.00 or Best Offer Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: Price includes shipping via buyers choice Sadly I must sell my M240 in order to fund other pertinent endeavors. I was reluctant to use this camera because I loved my...
  5. M

Leica Summicron 2/35mm Chrome - 8 Element - $2500 or Best Offer

Price: $2,500.00 or Best Offer Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks Shipping instructions: Price includes shipping via buyers choice. I’m changing my line-up and am selling this version I chrome 35 Summicron. This 8-element Summicron was made in Wetzlar...
  6. M

FS: Leica M8 "Panda"

I have traded my M Monochrom for an M240, so I no longer need this M8 for color work. This camera is an M8 Panda—some refer to it as an Anti-Panda as well. It was made near the end of the M8 run… According to an email exchange with Mark Brady at Leica NJ, it was a limited run of approximately...
  7. M

FS: Leica M Monochrom + 50 Rigid Summicron + Extras

For Sale: Leica M Monochrom + Extras... $6500.00. I am selling my beloved M Monochrom. I’m looking to pursue other endeavors and need to raise funds. So sadly this must go. The M Monochrom shows minimal bracing on some some edges, mostly on the bottom plate. There is a mark where the Thumbs Up...
  8. M

FS: Leica/Leitz Wetzlar 40mm f/2 Summicron-C Lens

Price: $600.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail I'm selling this wonderful little lens to fund other purchases. I have been using it on a Leica M8, on which it has rendered beautifully! I however am not using...
  9. M

WTB: 35 Summaron 2,8 M-Mount Lens, non-goggled

I'm looking for a Leica/Leitz 35 Summaron f2,8, non-goggled M-mount. Let me know what you have. I've had this lens before and should't have let it go! I prefer to be contacted via email: [email protected]. Thank you, Michael
  10. M

FS: 35 Summilux-M ASPH previous version

For Sale: 35 Summilux-M ASPH previous version. This is a great lens! It was 6-bit coded by DAG (Don Goldberg-one of the best Leica technicians in the country). He also inspected the lens and found no issues with it. The lens overall is in great condition. It has been used. There is a small...
  11. M

The People on the Bus - Gallery Show

The People on the Bus - Gallery Show I will be having my first gallery show this Friday, January 10th, in Chicago, IL, at the Rangefinder Gallery, 300 W. Superior Street, Suite 202 (Tamarkin Camera). There will be an opening reception from 6-9pm. Photos will be on display the 10th through...
  12. M

WTB: Thumbs Up EP-1S Silver

Hello, I'm looking for a silver Thumbs Up EP-1S...this is the newest version with the flat, rubber backing on it. I'm located in Madison, WI. Please email me price and pictures: [email protected]. Thanks, Michael
  13. M

WTB: Leica UV/IR E46 Filter

Hello, I'm looking for a Leica UV/IR E46 filter for my M8.2. I would prefer silver but black might be okay. Please email me with price and pictures: [email protected] I'm located in Madison, WI. Thanks, Michael
  14. M

Leica 24mm f/3.8 Elmar-M ASPH

For Sale: Leica 24mm f/3.8 Elmar-M ASPH... $2300.00 I am selling my 24 Elmar-M lens. This is a great little lens--compact and easy to carry. It has made a nice addition to my kit. However, I also have a 24 Summilux-M ASPH, which is also up for sale, and I have to sell one of these lenses! This...
  15. M

FS: Leica 24mm f/1.4 ASPH Summilux-M

Hello, I am selling my Leica 24 Summilux to fund some other endeavors. I like this focal length but don't use it enough so it has to go. Being an f/1,4 allows for greater depth-of-field and increase low-light shooting ability. I've used this lens on an M9 and M8.2 and have found no issues at...
  16. M

For sale or trade: 17" MacBook Pro - $1850.00

For sale or trade: 17" MacBook Pro - $1850.00 I am selling my early 2011 MacBook Pro 17" 2.3 GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 Processor laptop. I am also willing to trade for Leica lenses plus cash to me or you... Let me know what you have! This computer was purchased new-in-the-box from MacMall...
  17. M

Leica 35mm f/1,4 Summilux-M ASPH 6-Bit Coded

I am having to sell my 35 summilux. This is a great lens! It was 6-bit coded by DAG (Don Goldberg-one of the best Leica technicians in the country). He also inspected the lens and found no issues with it. The lens overall is in great condition. It has been used. There is a small scrape on the...
  18. M

FS: Leica 35mm f/2 Summicron-M ASPH Chrome

For Sale: Leica 35mm f/2 Summicron-M ASPH Chrome, $2850.00. This lens is in MINT condition. It comes with box, leather pouch, paperwork from Leica, hood, and caps. It is 6-bit coded from the factory and is silver/chrome in color. Shipping within the United States only. I will accept paypal...
  19. M

FS: Leica 24mm f/2.8 Elmarit-M ASPH Lens (6-bit coded)

For Sale: Leica 24mm f/2.8 Elmarit-M ASPH Lens (6-bit coded) Price: $3,500.00 Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: For orders that require shipping, PayPal only: Buyer pays shipping and any PayPal fees. For local/in-person sales I will accept cash or...