The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. F

Best Normal Prime, Nikon D850 2023.

Hi, I'm looking for some sample landscape raw files captured with the Nikon D850 and the Sigma Art 50mm/85mm (or any comparable lenses) I used to have a 35mm Art and 135mm Art - great lenses, but covid and financial difficulties forced me to sell them. I am currently using the Nikon 50mm...
  2. F

Buying a Large format camera?

Hi. After using medium-format for the better part of a month now, I really want to upgrade to large-format. I want a field-camera. Preferably wooden. I see so much things on Ebay, and I'm not able to get my head around it. Will a 90mm Nikkor fit a Shen-hao? When working with medium-format I...
  3. F

Leaf Aptus 22 and Mamiya 645II

Priced at 3276$ would you call this a good deal? To be honest I only want it for the sensor, so I can use a technical camera. My D800E is stellar and will be my go to camera. But it does not have the look of a view camera and the selection of tilt/shift lenses is to be honest bad. I have the...
  4. F

Zeiss 21mm or Nikon 14-24mm

Hi guys. I have recently bought the D800E. I am now wondering which lens to put on it. I only do landscape and I want a sharp as can be wideangle. I have to choose between the Zeiss 21mm and a new tripod or the 14-24mm and a new filter holder. If anyone has any high-res samples from both I would...