The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. AlanS

FS: Fuji GFX50s and 32-64mm f4 lens in EU (UK).

I have my gfx 50s for sale, excellent condition (I can't find any marks) Approx 3000 shots, spare battery, boxed with all original parts and docs. A 32-64mm f4 lens, also excellent condition, boxed with all parts and docs. I am looking for 2950 GBP for the body and 1595 GBP for the lens. If both...
  2. AlanS

vonalpen feedback

Just to say that I bought a Nisi filterset and it was a very pleasant buying experience, everything as described and well packed.
  3. AlanS

Auxillary release with Imacon 528C and 645 Pro TL

Does anybody if this is possible and what I need to make the connection, perhaps a double plug?
  4. AlanS

WTB Ixpress i-Adapter Kit for using Mamiya 645

Interested in one of these for my 528C if I can find one at a reasonable price. Thinking about getting a 645afd. I am in the E.U. so a sale here would be preferable, but lets see. Alan
  5. AlanS

WTB Ixpress i-Adapter Kit for using Mamiya 645

Has anyone got one of these at a reasonable price? Thinking of getting a 645afd, I have a 528C back and if I can find a reasonably priced adapter may go that way. I am in the EU, would prefer seller here too, but lets see. Alan.