The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. P

WTB: Really Right Stuff PG-02 MKII Full Gimbal

I am in Boulder, Co and looking for this pano-gimbal kit. Please PM me if you have one for sale. Thanks. Prabha
  2. P

203FE purchase advise

I had a 205FCCback in the early 2000s. I changed jobs and the new job gave me the opportunity to travel to very exciting places in Central Asia - think Michener Caravans. I sold the 205 system to get a complete Leica outfit which was better suited to fast made moving and getting in and out of...
  3. P

Hello again - Boulder, Co

I have been a member since at least 2008/9 if memory serves correctly; but not very active unless it wss to buy gear. I am getting back into it again with a focus on medium format. I am excited by the X2D and also looking at Hassle pads V series. Prabha
  4. P

Metabones L/M-M4/3; E-Clypse 1.25X Mag-42

Couple more items discovered in my photo stuff cabinet: 1. Metabones adapter L/M-m4/3 Leica to micro four thirds. I have neither a Leica nor a m4/3 system anymore. No box or anything - just the adapter. $45 shipped USPS. 2. Match Technical E-Clypse eye cup plus magnifier for a Leica M. This was...
  5. P

Misc Contax 645 stuff - Wratten filters and caps.

In the process of cleaning out my photo stuff cabinet i found some Contax 645 items that i offer for sale. As shown below, items include: 1. Contax 645 user manual - quite beat up 2. Two rear lens caps 3. Two body caps 4. One magazine or rear cap 5. Custom gelatin filter holder - it has...
  6. P

WTT Leica E60 UV/IR for Leica E49 UV/IR

I have an E60 UV/IR; I need an E49 UV/IR: I would like to do a straight-up trade for a brand new Leica E60 UV/IR Black #13414 for a Leica E49 UV/IR filter in new or mint condition. Let me know if you have an E49 and could use an E60 and we can work out the details of the exchange. I have done...