The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

FS: Rodenstock Digaron-S HR 4/60 mm copal 0, f. Fuji GFX, Hasselblad 907 100c, phase one, mint.

The lens is also the widest that can be used with Fuji GFX and Linhof adapter with Linhof techno and M679 ( wide angle recessed lensboard requied). also the widest HR Rodenstock that can be used with Cambo Actus and Fuji GFX. Also testet on Arca Swiss M-line/ Universalis with Fuji GFX.
  2. A

The XCD 90V isn't just Hasselblad's finest lens – it could be the finest lens we've ever tested

I found always that canon Red line had a very good end control. I never get a bad copy. Nikon- even the cheap lenses was also always very good. Sony with the new G-master lenses have also a real high standart - some of them are the most innovating modern lenses- what i hate is that they use...
  3. A

A macro lens for the view camera

When you are interested in getting for sure 100% of that what these macro lenses can achieve you should take a look on latest schneider apo digital version of the both macros that are mounted in schneider aperture mounts, very exactly calibrated by schneider and fixed with glue. These lenses...
  4. A

the 3 classic macro lenses are: - rodenstock Apo sironar digital macro 5,6-120 mm, ( relabled Apo Sironar macro) - schneider Apo Digitar Macro 5,6-120 mm ( relabled Macro Symmar HM ) - schneider Apo Digitar Macro 5,6-80 mm ( relabled Macro Symmar HM )
  5. A

there is only one schneider Apo digitar macro 120 mm and it is simply the relabled macro symmar hm 120 mm. The 120 mm aspherical is not a macro lens, it is optimated on infinity. it is the apo digitar n with aspherical glass, it shares the classic Apo Symmar 6 elements lens design. becouse of...
  6. A

FS: Rodenstock Digaron-S HR 4/60 mm copal 0, f. Fuji GFX, Hasselblad 907 100c, phase one, mint.

For Sale. a great rodenstock lens: Digaron-S HR 4/60 mm in copal 0, it is the widest Rodenstock lens that can be used with full movements with Fuji GFX cameras on Cambo Actus, Sinar or Arca Swiss M2, universalis, afcourse can be used with all Digital backs, especially with modern backs like the...
  7. A

The XCD 90V isn't just Hasselblad's finest lens – it could be the finest lens we've ever tested

anyway it seems to be a very impressive lens. After using Fuji GFX lenses i could not imagine sharper lenses in this range.
  8. A

Hassy X1D2 and Pentax 645Z Have the same sensor?

this sensor is used in Leica S only and I think not much such camera will be sold, so you could call it limited edition in some way. Leica and Sinar produced also Sinar last back, so this sensor could be also used as Sinar back, but I have no idea if we will ever see a new Sinar back. Leica use...
  9. A

Dalsa- like kodak- made CCD chips. Leica works together with panasonic,- panasonic and canon make they Csmos chips by yourself-so it will be a panasonic chip.
  10. A

Pentax 645 had a very good reputation and was much cheaper than phase one or hasselbald. But the game has changed when Fuji entered the midle format. Thay came with very low prices and very modern cameras and lenses. Pentax did not updated their body to the 100 MP sensor. It is questionable, if...
  11. A

the sensor is the same, so the difference will be the colors profiles made from camera companies. The lenses can make a difference too, but the real difference between Pentax or Phase one is the possibility to use a phase one back on technical cameras with schneider and rodenstock lenses that...
  12. A

only Sony makes digital sensors for medium format, no matter if used by Phase one, Fuji, pentax or hasselblad. So pentax use the same 50 MP Sony chip as the others. An exception should be only leica S .