The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. shumicse

Can you explain what software is used to get this image

To help you reach this objective, you should consider watching a tutorial on Modern Fine Art Portraiture on YouTube.
  2. shumicse

Hello from Bucharest Romania

That sounds like an exciting and challenging endeavor! The PHASE ONE IQ4 150 is indeed a powerful medium format system. Welcome to the forum!
  3. shumicse

Topaz Denoise AI experiment

Topaz Denoise AI does a better job of removing noise than Lightroom's Denoise tool. However, Topaz Denoise AI can also introduce some softness to the image, so it's essential to experiment with the settings to find what works best.
  4. shumicse

Fujifilm 8mm f3.5

I understand your dilemma. The 8-16mm is a great lens but very large and heavy. The 150-600mm is a much more practical lens but doesn't offer the same wide-angle field of view. If you plan on doing a lot of landscape photography, the 8-16mm is a great option. It is perfect for capturing...
  5. shumicse

Memory card recovery

Thanks, I already checked the source; I want to be sure, Is all your deleted files recovered?
  6. shumicse

Which lenses should a Canon DSLR user own?

Thanks for the suggestion, I am definitely going to check it out.
  7. shumicse

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on detailed here.
  8. shumicse

Which are the must to have lenses for a Canon DSLR user? It should be depending upon versatility, quality and price.
  9. shumicse

Using 'Photobucket'...getting best results

The thing is Photobucket always resized the images to 1024x750 so the image quality may be getting bad! Flickr, Smugmug, Zenfolio etc, dont compress the image size I guess!
  10. shumicse

IPhone Photos

Wow none of the shot is looking like it has taken with iPhone6. So now we wont need to wait for the DSLR to come for starting our photography journey!
  11. shumicse

Alchemist

No i have just heard about it now!
  12. shumicse

Google Abandons Nik Collection

Thanks Bob for the alternative recommendation!
  13. shumicse

Google Abandons Nik Collection

I am totally agree with you on this. They did the same for Picasa as well!
  14. shumicse

What is the advantage of using Canon 15mm f/2.8 Fisheye lens?

Someone was just asking this question to me, can anyone give any idea on this?
  15. shumicse

Affinity, anyone?

I have seen many of photographers are trying to use it as an alternative to Photoshop or Lightroom. I myself have not tried it yet but I feel like still I would prefer to use Photoshop instead of any new software.
  16. shumicse

retouching help? women with fuzz on face!

If you can upload the image then it may be easier to suggest the technique.
  17. shumicse

Adobe Photoshop CS6 Upgrade

I think you need to pay for the upgrade version.