The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. f6cvalkyrie

Share your Tree Photos

Another tree, another spring look ... Stay safe, Rafael
  2. f6cvalkyrie

Artful pics of flora...

Rododendron in the park ... Stay safe, Rafael
  3. f6cvalkyrie

Share your Tree Photos

a tree in the park, in its spring color ... Stay safe, Rafael
  4. f6cvalkyrie

Mirrors, Viewfinders, Sensors, and Orientation

Matt (or is it written Math ???) When I read your posts, I must say I'm glad that the photographic business seems to move away from SLR and TLR and now favors mirrorless cameras ... Stay safe, Rafael
  5. f6cvalkyrie

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

I did some scouting today for the hike we plan for Saturday ... just looking how nature has survived the horrendous weather we had in the previous weeks ... Not too bad, apparently ... :) The orchard of the chateau is even very good looking at the moment ... Stay safe, Rafael 4 vertical shots...
  6. f6cvalkyrie

Artful pics of flora...

Yesterday in a front yard not far from where I live ... Stay safe, Rafael Phase One DF - IQ140 - Phase One 28/4,5 Asph AF
  7. f6cvalkyrie

Fun with MF images 2024

The same tree, shot with three different focal lengths ... Stay safe, Rafael Phase One DF - IQ140 - Phase One 28/4,5 Asph AF Phase One DF - IQ140 -SK 80/2,8 LS Phase One DF - IQ140 - Mamiya 200/2,8 APO MF
  8. f6cvalkyrie

Fun with MF images 2024

The first Azaleas in our local park are open right now ... Stay safe, Rafael Phase One DF - IQ140 - Phase One 28/4,5 Asph AF
  9. f6cvalkyrie

Share your Tree Photos

The trunk of one of the most beautiful trees in our park Stay safe, Rafael Phase One DF - IQ140 - SK 80/2,8 LS
  10. f6cvalkyrie

Fun with MF images 2024

Fallen but not dead ... Stay safe, Rafael Phase One DF - IQ140 - Phase One 28/4,5 Asph AF
  11. f6cvalkyrie

Fun with MF images 2024

One more from yesterday's hike ... some azaleas are already showing off their beauty ... Stay safe, Rafael Phase One DF - IQ 140 - Phase One 28/4,6 Asph AF
  12. f6cvalkyrie

Fun with MF images 2024

From a short hike in our local park ... soon, the azaleas will be in full bloom ... Stay safe, Rafael Phase One DF - IQ 140 - Phase One 28/4,6 Asph AF
  13. f6cvalkyrie

For the first time, I took part in an event of the "Fotocollectief Leuven" ... it was a hike in a forest I know very well, not far away from where I live ... the goal was to shoot the Bluebells while they were still lasting ... wind, hail, rain and cold temperature (it was only 3°C when we...
  14. f6cvalkyrie

Architecture, Buildings, and Structures

:):):);) Bart = Baantjer (For those not familiar with Dutch TV serials, Baantjer is a multi-year detective series, well worth seeing)
  15. f6cvalkyrie

Fun with MF images 2024

From the front yard, a quick shot of these Azaleas before the disappear int the wind, cold, hail and rain Stay safe, Rafael Phase One DF - IQ 140 - Mamiya 145/4 Soft Focus C
  16. f6cvalkyrie

Fun with MF images 2024

In Western-Europe, the weather is in "full autumn" mode now : wind, rain, cold ... summer seems very far away ... And the Azalea's in the front yard are suffering ... they will not be long living this year ... So, I hurried to make a few pics, although it was raining and I hate to go out with...
  17. f6cvalkyrie

Have a closer look ! Stay safe, Rafael
  18. f6cvalkyrie

The blossoms of our apple tree ... Stay safe, Rafael
  19. f6cvalkyrie

Fun with MF images 2024

Bear leek also shining in our garden ... Stay safe, Rafael Phase One DF - IQ 140 - Mamiya 120/4 Macro MF
  20. f6cvalkyrie

Medium Format Pets

Matt, you might visit an IKEA furniture shop, they have giant shopping bags, in a lovely blue colour that would suit Soup's fur colour just right ... Have a nice day, Rafael