The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. doobs

New items in threads

Greetings, It it possible to go to the first new item on a thread. In other words what where I left of last time. Thanks
  2. doobs

Welcome back!!!!

Was worried when I encountered this yesterday: Thank goodness you're back. We missed you!
  3. doobs

Sold: Fuji XT-1 and MHG-T1

X-T1: $325 including shipping Paypal only please Bought used in 2019. Comes in original box with all accessories. I've taken approximately 4,000 images with it. MHG-XT: $35 including shipping Paypal only please Grip was bought used. Includes box. The original attachment screw...
  4. doobs

FS: MHG-PRO

MHG-PRO: $50 including shipping Paypal only please Grip was bought used. Thank you
  5. doobs

Selling gear

With the X-Pro2 that Santa bought, I've decided I'm going to sell my X-Pro1 and X-T1. I'm exceedingly ambivalent about the 'bay nowadays, with the plethora of horror stories from sellers of camera gear. I was wondering what's currently seen as the "best" site to sell used gear? I tried Fred...
  6. doobs

New X-Pro2

Greetings all. Santa was kind enough to bring me a new X-Pro2 thanks to a sale at Best Buy for Christmas. So far, so good, but there are two things I cannot seems to figure out, and yes I have "Read the Fuji Manual": I've got the image review setting on, but get no image review except via the...
  7. doobs

Spam?

So this popped up in my email this morning The sender is listed as [email protected] Would really prefer that my email address wasn't floated around for this kind of thing. Thoughts?
  8. doobs

Hello from Northern VA

I'm kind of embarrassed to admit that, according to my profile info, I joined this forum some 6 years ago. H'mmm. In any event I've come to a time in my life when I'm returning to old haunts, in this case photography. Not certain how I came across this forum, but so far (in the recent past...