The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. M

Laowa 19mm f/2.8 Zero-D GFX

Seen in flesh in here https://www.northlight-images.co.uk/laowa-19mm-gfx-f2_8/
  2. M

Going light

Oh, my bad. I just took the 50 mm he was using on the Leica and then he flashed the Fuji 50 mm f2 and I built the imaginary "truth" from that. Should have few hour nap before acting. Thank you, I've been lurking for years but somehow was in need to make some noise out of dimly lit every day dullnes.
  3. M

Going light

But then again a 50mm lens on a Leica M "kino" using 35 mm film is completely different animal compared to a 50mm lens on a Fuji APS-C, the difference is huge. Ok, you can use the foot zoom to try to get the same FOV but the mood of an image is more than a distance thing. It's hard to see how...
  4. M

Sigma DP2 Quattro Shots

Hi, Hulyss, nice translation. Is it by you or is it the one, by ka_tate? There was also someone providing a translation with all the graphs, but it seems to be delayed. But it is allways nice to get a helping hand for us, not multilingual.