The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. JohnnyR

IQ4150 power on fail.need help.

Update:estimated repairing fee 3000usd plus shipping cost. They don't care for certain electronic parts, they just change the whole main board. I have required for the details of malfunction.
  2. JohnnyR

Thanks for your advice. But im afraid theres no such service in CN....
  3. JohnnyR

UPDATE: managed to contact to the 1st owner of this back , he gave me the invoice whose date is march 18th, 2019. So the back was delivered to the orignal ownet on that day and it should be still in warranty .
  4. JohnnyR

Yes i learned my lesson this time. Phaseone Shanghai took my back and tried to reboot it,although didn't work i still appreciate their effort. Speaking of the warranty, if there's only one dealer in China my back will definitely get free repair, but dealers in China are competing so hard these...
  5. JohnnyR

My back has been sent to repair. It needs 2 weeks to reach Denmark (or somewhere else?) and a diagnosis report will be listed. What i confirmed with phaseone is that 35k is the maximum cost, it may reduce hugely if there's just a loose part.
  6. JohnnyR

They offered a repairing service around 3.5k usd maximum since primary parts like cmos/filter/body are all good. I'm going to take it.
  7. JohnnyR

The phaseone manager told me if i were the first owner of this back then the dealer would of course take care of the warranty even expired 3days .
  8. JohnnyR

UPDATE: PHASEONE official suggested sending the back for repair, the warranty is expired in their view of aspect. And 2 delaers in China who charges different areas (north and south) are acuusing each other, it seems the southern dealer cannot in anyway sold backs to clients who live in...
  9. JohnnyR

Thanks Steve. When i say 'dealers here' i mean China, the place im currently living in, Im not implying anyone in this forum.As a new member, everyone is trying to help me,THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS! Actually i am considering paying extra money to exchange a new back from local dealer as well...
  10. JohnnyR

One of the users in the domestic chatgroup said he had experienced the same situation, in his case the back went sleep because ' an electronic part loosed ' and was fixed soon.
  11. JohnnyR

Thank you.👍🏻👍🏻
  12. JohnnyR

Im collecting evidence including the invoice of this back which 1st grade dealer issued to their dealers (2nd grade maybe).The date of that invoice should clearly prove this back is still warranty covered. Im also planning to make international calls to phaseone Denmark(anyone knows the...
  13. JohnnyR

Its not a stolen one, a dealer checked on their system and confirm that it's even not a smuggled one.Funny thing is that It's sold by the same dealer who offered me 15k usd 'upgrade' option while claming this serial number has nothing to do with them.
  14. JohnnyR

So far as i know, no dealers here is willing to explain my situation directly to phaseone hq. Today i got some new information that my expiration date is actually still in cover because the expiration date shown on phaseone website is calculated from the moment the back is shipped out from...
  15. JohnnyR

It seems that back here once a db is traded to second hand market, dealers will no longer pay much attentionto the current owner's request because you're not a potential customer anymore
  16. JohnnyR

Yes, im planning to contact to phaseone China hq instead of their dealers who offered me pricy repair options just then. Dealer told me since it's a secondhand unit they can do nothing further and there's 2 dealers here. I reminded them that a sencond hand unit is still a phaseone product but it...
  17. JohnnyR

thank you!!,I'll contact them tomorrow.