The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. M

FS (EU): Voigtländer Color-Skopar VM Aspherical II 3.5/21mm incl B+W UV filter

Color-Skopar 3.5/21 Asph II. Leica M mount. This is a new design with digital sensors in mind. New, mint lens, bought febr. 2024, 100% flawless. Used only 1 time. Coded by myself as an Elmarit-M 1:2.8/21. Included both caps, B+W 39mm UV filter, original box etc. Selling because I'm upgrading to...
  2. M

FS: Leica Elmarit-M 2.8/28 ASPH 6 bit & ZM Distagon 4/18 6 bit

I'm selling the following Leica gear. Everything is in perfect shape, I am very careful with my equipment. No abrasions, no dings, no scratches. I would rate these items EXC. - Elmarit-M 2.8/28 ASPH, 6 bit coded. Last version. With shade, caps, manual. No box. This is one of the smallest and...
  3. M

LEICA Monochrom Type 246. Beautiful!

I'm selling the following beautiful Leica camera. It is in perfect shape, I am very careful with my equipment. No abrasions, no dings, no scratches. I would rate it EXC. - Leica M Monochrom Type 246 (CMOS sensor). With caps, strap, battery, charger, cables, manuals, but no box. As a...
  4. M

Leica M Billingham Combination Bag

This is the bag made by Billingham following Leica's specifications. It's slightly smaller and lighter than the Billingham L2. Room for two M's, each with a lens, or one M and three lenses. Zippered front bag. Completely rainproof. Very well padded. Discreet. I sell it because I don't use it...
  5. M

FS: Leica Elmar-M 3.8/24mm Asph. AS NEW

Hello. I'm selling my Leica Elmar-M 3.8/24mm Asph. because I don't use it: I prefer the 21mm and 28mm focal lengths. The Elmar-M 24mm renders beautifully, it is one of the sharpest Leica lenses, with a very low geometric distortion. It's possible to employ the whole viewfinder window for...
  6. M

FS Super-Angulon-R 2.8/28 mm (for Leica R)

I am selling my PC-Super-Angulon-R 1:2,8/28 mm. It's in top shape. No marks, no dents, optic is immaculate, works as it should. It was bought some months ago in London, from a shop with the highest reputation. I am selling it only because I've found a brand new one. I use this lens routinely...
  7. M

Pentax 6x7 45mm on Leica S, via Zörk adapter

Hi, this is my 1st post in this forum! I am happy to be here, so I can share with everybody my enthusiasm for photography! May I introduce myself. I am a spanish photographer, mostly interested in cityscape and architecture. I do teach since many years ago as well. I have worked with...