The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. jeffreybehr

I've repurchased my former Fuji GFX 100S body plus Fuji 32-64/4, 100-200/5.6...

...and Contax/Zeiss 80/2 with fringer adapter.. Have ordered a Fuji 20-35/4.. I guess I should get off my butt and take some pictures! Since Salt River Project is releasing much water into the Salt River, probably I'll soon be getting to the river in SW Phoenix.
  2. jeffreybehr

Zeiss Otus--I guess I've gone truly insane...

...or maybe GAS has overwhelmed me, but, after never falling in love with my Sony 24-105/4 midlength lens, this week I bought a couple Zeiss Otus lenses, a 55- and 85/1.4, for use with my 'R4.. The 55 is here, while the 85 is supposed to be here, but even FedEx's 1-day-by-10:30AM service in NOT...
  3. jeffreybehr

Leica m-mount '6-bit'-encoded lenses?

I'm a bit confused by these.. Apparently this encoding system sends some lens info to the camera, but... 1. What info? Lens type? Focal length? F-stop? 2. To only Leica bodies? Or does this quite-expensive Leica-brand adapter...
  4. jeffreybehr

Received my S1R and 24-105 Monday July 22nd

Got a grade-9 used pair from B&H; saved about $700, and they look brand new. Looks as if the 24-105 will be my only native-L-mount lens, at least for a while.. Also bought the Sigma EF adapter, which works well with at least the two Canon TS-Es I have, the 24mm (gen.2) and the new 50 Macro...