The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Y

What is the best compact lens for A7x in 24-28mm focal range?

I'm trying to build a compact E mount system with both native and adapted lenses. However I'm struggling a little bit to decide what is the best lens in the 24-28mm focal range. Of course the 25mm Batis is the quality benchmark, however it's still a little big and heavy. Do we have an smaller...
  2. Y

Is there a firmware coming for A7r that enable Liveview tethering and Picture Profile

The A7rII is really a fantastic camera, however for what I do, I don't need all new features, but mostly the Liveview tethering and the Picture Profile. Do you think A7r can have these features with a firmware update, or is there a hardware limitation? Of course whether Sony wants to do it is...
  3. Y

Sony A7r, how to connect cable release and tethering at the same time?

Hi, I got a gig that I need to connect the Sony A7r to a machine to trigger shutter release automatically at certain interval, and at the same time tether the camera to a computer to transfer and process the RAW images, also semi-automatically. However there is only one port on the Sony A7r...
  4. Y

Is there something similar to Picture Style in Sony A7 series?

Apologise for a rather newbie question, I haven't got the chance to shoot with A7x but really intrigued about the upcoming A7rII (like everyone else I suppose). I normally shoot with MFDB but at times I long for certain feature of DSLR. One of my favourite is the Picture Style of Canon...
  5. Y

Is it possible to recalibrate LCD of Phase One IQ back?

Hi everyone, I think the LCD of my newly acquired 2nd hand IQ back is a little bit off, image a little bit washed out with some colour cast. The colour balance is quite alot different from Capture One import. So White Balance setting in the back wont fix that. I think it's probably a...