The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. J

The king is dead...

... long live the king! https://www.captureintegration.com/the-end-of-life-for-the-hasselblad-h-system/ John
  2. J

L-brackets for X2D from RRS now available for pre-order

As the title of this thread indicates, RRS announced today that a modular L-bracket for the Hasselblad X2D is now available for pre-order. Technical specs, ETA, etc. are all TBD. John
  3. J

Hasselblad X2D first impressions

I thought I'd start a new thread for people to share their first impressions of the new X2D. Example images would be great as well. But please, let's refrain from the whole DJI/Hasselblad debate and stick to actual user experiences. I just received my X2D last week and haven't had time to do...
  4. J

X1D autofocus issue

Hi everyone, Santa showed up early with a new Hasselblad X1D 4116 w/45mm lens. I was initially quite excited but I think I got punked. Sometimes the AF locks on, but this is the minority of cases. More frequently, the AF will rack to some extreme near-focus point (all blurry), and then get...
  5. J

Asymmetric loss in resolution when stopping down

Hi everyone, I have what may be a strange question that hopefully someone here can help me answer... I recently acquired what appears to be a very nice copy of a Hassy Zeiss 250mm Superachromat that I'm using on a V system body(ies) with a 60 MP IQ160 back. The lens is incredibly sharp and...