The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. B

Any Hasselblad users just use Phocus and nothing else?

I have been using Capture One for a few years and switched to Phocus when I got my X1D. I don't edit that much. I like to capture my photos in a way with little to no editing. I'd like to know if I'm missing out on trying Lightroom and Photoshop with my Hasselblad file.
  2. B

Why did you buy your latest camera?

I was just wondering. I bought Hasselblad X1D because of how cheap it was and the Hasselblad colors. Shooting with the X1D in the last month makes it hard for me to look at other cameras the same.
  3. B

Building a photography business in 2023, where to start.

I'm posting here about it because I'm very interested in camera owners that have Phaseone iq14150 and the latest gear. I want to know if you had to start from scratch what would you do in 2023. Take your knowledge and just pretend you had to start today from scratch.
  4. B

Where to find modern Large Format Cameras and Lens?

I want a new and improved Large Format Camera not a very old not.
  5. B

Capture One PRO 20 news

Any news on the new features?
  6. B

Where is Hasselblad 150mp camera at?

Phaseone iq4 been out for awhile and Hasselblad is taking a long time to respond.
  7. B

How to cancel Capture One Pro subscription before renewal is up?

I'm so confused it seems their saying I have to pay the $20 no matter what even if I want to cancel.
  8. B

Phaseone blue ring lens what camera systems other than XF can use them?

I was looking into getting into phaseone but not sure about buying XF don't have the money. Will mamiya or older phaseone digital cameras accept the blue rings like the new 150mm f2.8.
  9. B

Do Phaseone have to answer to X1D/GFX camera systems?

I've been saving my pennies to buy a medium format camera an just waiting to see what company is going to get my money. Hasselblad is ahead so far with having lens with leaf shutters. The problem is I think Phaseone will release a mirrorless camera in 2019. I think they have to or else they...
  10. B

Who makes better lens Hasselblad H or Phaseone blue rings?

I been looking to decide which system to go to and it seems Hasselblad lens are older and is unsure who even updated them. Hasselblad lens is cheaper, faster, and lighter it seems. Phaseone lens seem extremely good but huge. Phaseone has slower flash sync speed too.
  11. B

Using tech cameras for portraiture

Thanks for letting me join and hope to learn from you guys and one day be able to teach too. I been looking into tech cameras and medium format but just never seen posts here or other forums about doing portraits with them. I would like to know do you use tech cameras for portraits and what...