The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. M

No respect

I've calmed down, get my good attitude working again and go take some pictures with my x2d
  2. M

No respect

got my new unused x2d today. Dose anybody know who sells hasselblad gear that dose not charge sales tax.
  3. M

No respect

I made calls to the company and explained there intentional mistake and they said send us back the camera and they said this was an open box send back the battery and charger they sent me months ago . best thing to do is shop around.
  4. M

No respect

what to do and how should you feel when your camera store sells you a $8,200.00 hasselblad x2d . setting on the edge of your chair waiting for the mail man. ITS HERE mail man gives you the box , thank you sir. take the box to the kitchen table and open it up and un wrap it , whats this , the...
  5. M

CFV 100C?

I was told by my camera dealer that my X2D is running late because hasselblad is pulling 100mp sensors from the X2D and pushing them into the new 907x 100 II.
  6. M

Hasselblad Repair Tech David Odess has passed away...

Is there any other camera technicians out there to do the work that Mr Odess did ?
  7. M

Fine Art Finisher/Printer

White Walls site shows they have a store in Los Angeles , Leica Store Los Angles , 8783 Beverly Blvd , West Hollywod, CA 90048, Los Angeles , +1 424-777-0341, e-mail; leica-los-angeles@ whitewall.com. Mon-Sat 10am-6 pm
  8. M

The chase...

Baratza makes good bean grinders, I have the Encore modle.
  9. M

Malefic 6x17 camera - experiences?

LOOK AT THE REALLTY SO SUBTLE 6X17
  10. M

Get an used lens, can someone help me identify what the problem of the lens?

Get some moisture absorbing packets or a bucket of damp rid and stick the lens in a container with the absorber
  11. M

interesting concept

i just came across this web site, a week or so ago, great info on photography
  12. M

Tripod recommendation

look into FIELD OPTICS, there main business are tripods for shoot guns, they are branching off into the photography market, my tripod is the FBT5436C BT Precision, 54.5 inches tall + ball head, weight 3.6 lbs , LOAD CAPACITY 95 lbs.
  13. M

Top Work from 2022

great idea,a chance to get your portfolio out there. Very nice , possibly camera and lens info
  14. M

X2D 100C Bag

think tank Retrospective 5 v2.0 or pick any bag in there line up depending on how much gear you want to carry
  15. M

SOLD: Hasselblad XCD 65mm f/ 2.8

offer $1500 + shipping, I live in Washington state, [email protected] , paypal
  16. M

looking for tripod/ballhead for tech camera

the spec,s are nice i have a field optics FBT5436C BT PRECISION, Tripod extended all the way is 54 inches , with a acratech head it comes to 57.5 inches tall , im short so it fits me , specs say this tripod is 3.6 lbs, load capacity 95 lbs, folded lenght 21 inches, tube dia: 32mm
  17. M

Oregon Coast and your MF camera choice?

this may help later on, look at the FIELD OPTICS TRIPODS, I have a tripod FBT5436C BT Precision.. 54 inches tall with a ACRATECH head. Specs says load capacity 95 lbs
  18. M

Travel tripod for a tech cam

look into field optics they are branching into the photography market