The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. V

Pentax 67 55mm F4 lens (late version)

Hi All, Up for sale is my Pentax 67 SMC 55mm F4 lens. This is the last or most recent version of the lens. Lens has been an excellent performer. Great lens to use on digital if you want shifts with adapters. Lens is in mint condition, and aside from a few specks of dust that don't affect...
  2. V

Arca Swiss DSLR/mirrorless format set for F line and M line cameras and Fuji GFX cameras.

Hi all, I'm splitting off the digital format set for my Arca M2 setup that's for sale. This format set should work with any F-line or M-line camera with a 110mm standard. This sale includes: The 110mm to DSLR bag bellows The Arca Quickset bracket with F and M line mount plate DSLR/Mirrorless...
  3. V

Schneider 120mm Makro Symmar HM F5.6 Lens

Hi All, Up for sale is my Schneider Macro lens for 4x5 and digital. Lens is in excellent shape overall. Copal Shutter works fine and sounds accurate. Works great on view cameras with film or digital. I have used it with the Fuji GFX on digital. One note, this lens is really geared towards...
  4. V

Rodenstock 55mm Apo-Sironar Digital, 55 Grandagon or Mamaiya RZ 50mm for Cambo Actus?

Hi all, Wondering which of these three might be the better choice around this focal length for the Cambo Actus GFX? Even though the Grandagon is a film lens I've heard it's not bad on digital and pretty close to the Apo-Sironar Digital. I don't know if anyone has tried it on the Cambo GFX...
  5. V

Schneider 72mm apo digitar focus shift?

Hi, Longtime reader, first time posting. I have a question I was hoping the group may be able to answer. I have a 72mm schneider digitar that I recently got and I'm wondering if it's a good copy. It appears to exhibit focus drift as I shift to one side using it on a cambo actus/fuji gfx...
  6. V

Schneider 72mm Apo Digitar Focus Shift when stitching??

Hello, Longtime reader, first time poster. I have a newbie question with regards to LF/MF digital lenses on tech cameras or in my case, a Cambo Actus/GFX Combo. I have a 72mm schneider apo digitar that I'm not sure is a good copy or not. I was doing a shift test earlier today outside trying...