The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

Hasselblad Phocus with adapted lenses

Hi there, I was shooting recently my CFV100c with adapted lenses (Pentax 645 300mm 5.6). I was surprised to see vignetting that must come from the adaptation path: Mirex P645 > Canon EF > Hasselblad X. Even more surprised I was that I could not do any vignetting correction with Phocus, I can...
  2. A

WTB: Cambo 48mm rear spacer

Hi there, I am looking for a rear spacer for the WRS cameras. Thank you!
  3. A

Cleaning clogged printer nozzles

Hi there, following up on help I offered for cleaning clogged printer nozzles, I'd thought to open a new thread for it. A while ago, I was facing severe problems with my SC-P 600. I almost gave up, but then eventually succeeded. Now since I'm not the master technician, I mainly followed...
  4. A

FS: Linhof Techno [complete kit, EU]

Hi there, I now decided to let go of my Linhof Techno. I like the camera very much, but I use it too seldom and I would like to sell it. It's a very complete kit containing the following items: Linhof Techno normal bellows wide angle bellows Linhof Super Rollex 6x9 back Ground glass 6x9...
  5. A

907x with manual adapters

Hi there, I'm still learning about my new 907x with CFV100c. I'd like to ask how the 907x and CFV100c combination behaves with "dumb" adapters without any electronic contacts. Can you select the same modes as if you'd use the digital back alone? When you use the digital back alone, you can...
  6. A

sold: Schneider Kreuznach Super Symmar 110XL

Hi there, I'm letting go of my Schneider Kreuznach Super Symmar 110XL lens. The shutter speeds are accurate, and the lens does not have separation. However, it does have two scratches on the front element which I tried to highlight in the picture. I bought it already like that and took this...
  7. A

FS: Fuji GFX100s + 35-70 + Fringer EF-GFX adapter + …

Hi there, due to my recent move to Hasselblad I’m letting go of my GFX system. It delivers very good image quality and shouldn’t sit in my closet but be used to create inspiring art! I assembled this kit to have ultimate flexibility: (1) It is a very lightweight hiking setup with either only...
  8. A

FS: Fuji GFX / Linhof Techno Adapter

Hi there, I'm letting go of my almost new Fuji GFX / Linhof Techno (or M 679) adapter. It has slight usage marks from attaching it to the camera, otherwise like new. Asking price: EUR 350 Thanks for looking!
  9. A

WTB: XCD 28

Hi there, I am looking for an XCD 28 lens in Europe. Thank you!
  10. A

WTB: Fotodiox Adapter Canon EF - Hasselblad X

Hi there, I'm looking for a Fotodiox Adapter Canon EF - Hasselblad X, preferrably located in EU to avoid import taxes.
  11. A

Sold: Zörk Shift Adapter Pentax 645 to Canon EF

Hi there, I'd like to part with a Zörk Shift Adapter Pentax 645 to Canon EF. It allows a bit more than 15mm shift up/ down. It's a used item with signs of usage, but functions as it should. Since this adapter is a pure shift adapter, you won't encounter any problems with accidental tilt other...
  12. A

Sold: Schneider Kreuznach Apo-Componon 60mm 4.0

Hi there, I'm continuing with my effort to sell a few items to refinance the new digital back. Here I have a Schneider Kreuznach Apo-Componon 60mm 4.0 in very good condition. It comes in a Makro-Iris Mount and with a M39 adapter. Asking price: EUR 275 net to me.
  13. A

FS: Pentax 645 camera

Hi there, I'm reducing my equipment to get some space in the closet and some funds together for the new CFV100c. Here I would like to sell a film body for the Pentax 645 system. I was photographing with it recently, everything working as it should. The condition is good with some usage marks...
  14. A

FS: Linhof Super Rollex 6x9cm for Linhof Techno / M 679

Hi there, I'd like to part with a Linhof Techno 6x9cm film back. It is in very good condition. Current Linhof list price is 2,178 EUR incl. VAT. This is simply the best film back to shoot film on the Linhof Techno. Asking price: 1,500 EUR net to me. Thanks for looking!
  15. A

Feeler: trading GFX adapters versus Hasselblad XCD Adapters (Canon EF, Minolta MD, Pentax 645)

Hi there, I'm playing with the thought of moving from GFX to Hasselblad. Maybe someone wants to do the reverse move? If yes, let's both save some money and trade adapters: Fringer EF-GFX vs Techart EF-Hasselblad XCD Novoflex Minolta MD/MC vs similar XCD adapter 2x Fotodiox Pro P645 - GFX...
  16. A

FS: Apo-Digitar 5,6/72 L in Copal 0 shutter, Cambo-mounted

Hi there, I continue to reduce my Cambo kit and therefore would like to offer a rare Apo-Digitar 5,6/72 L in Copal 0 shutter, mounted for the Cambo WRS system. The lens is in beautiful condition - no scratches. The only usage sign I can spot is where the Cambo WRS plate is touching the camera...
  17. A

Charging GFX during hikes

Hi there, since we have a couple of people going for multi-day-hikes with their GFX systems I'd like to ask how you approach the battery issue. There are I guess more or less three options: Carry more batteries. My rule of thumb for this is 2 batteries for three days of moderate shooting with...
  18. A

FS: Cambo Schneider Kreuznach Apo-Digitar 5.6 / 35 XL + Center Filter + Viewfinder Mask

Hi there, I'm reducing my Cambo kit and would like to sell my Schneider Kreuznach Apo-Digitar 5.6 / 35 XL in Cambo WRS mount. It comes with the rare center filter and the fitting viewfinder mask. The glass is free of scratches, the shutter speeds are accurate. The condition of the lens is very...
  19. A

WTB: Cambo viewfinder masks

Hi there, I'm looking for Cambo viewfinder masks: 43mm - Schneider 43XL 72mm 6x12 & 4x5 90mm 6x12 & 4x5 150mm 6x12 & 4x5 Thank you!
  20. A

Fuji GF 100-200mm 5.6 - any users here?

Hi there, for my lightweight travel/ hiking kit, I added the GF35-70mm and am really happy with the weight/ optical performance ratio on the GFX100s. Now I'm thinking about the longer end. The GF 100-200 seems to follow a similar design philosophy in terms of slow, but more or less lightweight...