The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. E

5DS vs 5DSR image details in prints

5DSR for the win. 100% Owned both, sold both but if I had a choice to grab it again,5DSR is the one for me.
  2. E

Leica M 90mm f/2.8 VS 135mm f/3.4! Throwing money at the wind

I'm going to be giving an update on this soon, but I did go with one of the glass mentioned above and I like it BUTTTT!!!! Take a guess which one I went with ? I'll give you a hint *I will be upgrading to another soon. The conversation continues. Which one did I get and did I have buyers...
  3. E

"Allow me to introduce myself"

"So just let me introduce myself My name is Humpty, pronounced with a Umpty Yo ladies, oh how I like to hump thee And all the rappers in the top ten--please allow me to bump thee I'm steppin' tall, y'all And just like Humpty Dumpty You're gonna fall when the stereos pump me I like to rhyme I...
  4. E

Thank you for sharing the input guys. I was going back and forth and decided to go with the 135mm but thinking I may end up getting the 90 after all later on. Interestingly enough,I've noticed limited amount of sample images by the 135mm online as opposed to 90mm, which gets me thinking the 135...
  5. E

Not sure if I will get a reply here, since our Leica section is not as busy as our MF section, but let's see. Feel free to chime. Debating between the Leica M mount 90mm f2.8 (Elmarit) and the 135mm f3.4 (APO Telyt or the f4 Elmar) ? it will be on my 240. I was set on 135mm a few days ago but...
  6. E

COVID 19 Lock Down Photo trips

Watched the video, it was nice. When you were out and about any trouble over you being out during the quarantine from cops or any people of power so to speak ? Any hints of dissatisfaction that you were out taking photos during this downturn ? Or was it all good ? Well obviously you got great...
  7. E

Fun With Sony Cameras

Re: Fun With Sony _____ Nice! I appreciate these a lot. Owned a 944 many years ago, although different it was exactly the same color. Loved the car. I waxed and buffed that car till my hand couldn't hold the little microfiber cloth anymore. Cool reflections.
  8. E

Flashpoint Xplor PRO 600 TTL with Phase One XF ?

Has anyone used their Flashpoint Xplor with the Phase One XF together ? What are your thoughts on this system vs Profoto B1/B1X ? Which triggers are you using with the Xplor ?
  9. E

Filter for my 35 BR

Any advice on which filter brand is favorable for my 35 BR. As of this moment I was leaning towards Lee as that's something I've used on other glass in the past. Wanted to see what else others are using or could recommend. Thanks