The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Mexecutioner

Can you explain what software is used to get this image

or pay to take a course with her, and then practice, practice, practice. https://www.barbaramacferrinphotography.com/product-page/copy-of-1-1-in-person-masterclass-boulder-co-october-21-2023
  2. Mexecutioner

Hasselblad's aversion to red dots

I did something smilier to all my blue ring lenses. Added a pink and a blue dot on the barrel, makes it much easier to see where to orient them before mounting
  3. Mexecutioner

Capture One Styles

I recall buying quite a few of them, 10 or more IIRC, basically to try stuff I would probably never do otherwise. When I bought a new laptop I never re-installed them. I don't miss them, and I think I probably should have never bought them in the first place. They have some interesting ones, but...
  4. Mexecutioner

Live view support for Capture One for iPad / iPhone Version 2.3.0

I tested this last night. Double tap zooms in to 100%, seems responsive enough. You cannot zoom to 100% or any value in between by pinching. However, if you are zoomed at 100% you can then pinch to zoom in even more.
  5. Mexecutioner

Double tap and pinch zoom in Live View are now supported
  6. Mexecutioner

FS: Canon LFP Imageprograf Pro 4100 44" - 111cm - Location Munich, Germany

Those Venice photos are really cool! GLWS!
  7. Mexecutioner

Restore old faded photos--remember Digital ROC?

That's great! Such a nice present for your friend!
  8. Mexecutioner

Restore old faded photos--remember Digital ROC?

32GB should be fine for the current version of PS.
  9. Mexecutioner

SOLD: Factory refurbished Alpa Max incl. box and accessories almost like new (EU)

And also a tripod and copy of Capture One? How about Paul throwing in a backpack and plane tickets to Namibia for a turnkey system experience?
  10. Mexecutioner

Medium Format Pets

Riley, December 2022
  11. Mexecutioner

If C1 doesnt crash as often as Cascable does, then that's reason enough for me. Files being transferred to the iPad at the moment of the crash get corrupted too.
  12. Mexecutioner

The video posted above shows a "Fit" button, pressing it opens a zoom control with + and - Not the most intuitive and and extra steps but doable.
  13. Mexecutioner

I have an iPad problem, I have a Pro 12.9, a Pro 11 and a Mini v6. I love the 12.9 size for this, but also the mini fits in my pocket, so I think I will be using that one the most. A bit bigger than my iPhone Pro Max, and still light and small enough.
  14. Mexecutioner

If it works reliably with an ethernet cable and transfers are fast, I will be happy to use it it on the field.
  15. Mexecutioner

IQ5 rumors

And more dynamic range for shadow detail on black breeds
  16. Mexecutioner

Medium Format and Coffee

That’s tasty business!
  17. Mexecutioner

IQ5 rumors

It is exciting, yes. I don't know if I want to put in another $25K into the hobby for a new back, specially after they took forever to fulfill many promises with the IQ4 and some remain unresolved to this day. The itch may be impossible not to scratch, so time will tell...
  18. Mexecutioner

Computer to handle IQ180 files

My previous MacBook Pro (2017) had 16 gigs and dealing with the IQ4 files was painful. Got an M1 Max with 64 GB and it is very decent when working with Capture one, however when working on 16bit TIFFs in Photoshop it is barely enough. Next machine I get will be a minimum of 128GB to future proof...
  19. Mexecutioner

Computer to handle IQ180 files

Get the max 32GB of RAM it you get an M2 Pro Mini. It’s only $300 extra and the fact that you can’t upgrade later makes it a no brainer. if you get a model other than a mini then add as much RAM as you can comfortably afford, specially if you’re planning on using this machine for several years.