The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. G

Major update for the Lumix S5II and S5IIX

Panasonic will be carrying out a major update of their boxes which will be available on April 22. Here is some video that explains these. Richard Wong Adorama
  2. G

Nikon D6

Here is a superb report on youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JICmY3s-ZkM
  3. G

Fun with Nikon Images

Quebec city
  4. G

Fun with Nikon Images

Hard work
  5. G

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

I'm sure I left it there
  6. G

Today this old church is converted into a museum.
  7. G

the bunch of grapes
  8. G

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

This photo was not made with an X sensor but my old X 100 camera.
  9. G

During a walk in the woods.
  10. G

Some pictures taken on the St. Lawrence River
  11. G

Some autumn picture.
  12. G

New Olympus High End m43 Camera

What is an FF system, I know the 24X36 system, but the FF system has no legitimacy. Personally, I was equipped with Nikon in their 24X36 sytem with all pro lenses. I have all sold after the troubles of Nikon with their 800 and 600. I was waiting impatiently for a real replacement of the D700...
  13. G

Panasonic FF Mirrorless to be announced on September 25th

Precisely, a marriage is a union where the spouses are one. Could this be a subtle way of setting the stage for what is coming?
  14. G

Panasonic FF Mirrorless to be announced on September 25th

Sony owns already 20% share of Olympus if my memory is good. So, it is to be excluded that another camera manufacturer take control of this company. On the other hand, in my opinion, it is very propitious that Panasonic buys Leica in the near future. I have been looking at this for a few years...
  15. G

New Olympus High End m43 Camera

More information here: https://www.43rumors.com/ft3-more-info-about-the-e-m1x-and-will-olympus-launch-two-more-mft-cameras-in-2019/