The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. R

Arac Swiss E-Cloud Range Finder

;)
  2. R

:)
  3. R

FS: Price Reduction: 40mm Rodenstock HR Digaron W F/4.0 in Arca Swiss R mount or bare lens. Copal 0 - pristine

Price Drop $4,595. USA sales only. In Arca R mount or bare lens, your choice.
  4. R

Arca Swiss E-Cloud (Newest version) in as new condition with a new Li battery and Arca Swiss charger. Comes calibrated and pre-programmed for the following lenses: Rodenstock HR 32mm, 40mm, 70mm, 120mm Schneider ASP. Arca can program in other lenses for your needs at minimal cost. Very handy...
  5. R

FS: Price Reduction: 40mm Rodenstock HR Digaron W F/4.0 in Arca Swiss R mount or bare lens. Copal 0 - pristine

Available with the Arca Swiss R mount, or the bare lens.
  6. R

Considering reasonable offers for this pristine Arca R mounted lens
  7. R

WTB: Rodenstock apo macro sironar 120 in Arca R or 110mm board mount

May want to consider the Schneider 120 ASP if you can find one. I have one in an R mounte and its spectacular.
  8. R

FS: Schneider 120mm Digitar T/S for Cambo + Extras

I believe all of the "modern digital" Schnieder view lenses with copals are "Digitar" series. They made several versions of the 120mm, the last one being the ASPH, or Aspherical version...should say on ring around front element
  9. R

FS: Schneider 120mm Digitar T/S for Cambo + Extras

Ken, which version of the 120 is it? is it the ASP?
  10. R

As others mention, the Rm3Di is the way to go for commercial work where you have both Rise/Fall and R/L shift simultaneously. The Rm3Di also provides a large range of shifting assuming the lens you are using can practically cover it. The Factum is a great compact solution for hiking and...
  11. R

Kipoz, I've had the Rm3di for 6-7 years, and I also have the Factum front/rear module. If I'm not in need of gear-driven shifts and want a smaller camera, the Factum is perfect. So typically, Rm3di is used in studio and when space is not a premium. The Factum has a single direction (vertical...