The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. W

Positive feedback for Warren Diggles

Hello! Usually I'm reluctant about shipping overseas (mostly because of the regulations in my country / not only this, but also because of porch delivery so common in US - confirmed by UPS 😂 ) but I have sold an Apo Digitar 35mm to Warren and everything worked without problems. Thank you, Warren!
  2. W

FS: Sinaron Digital 45mm f 4.5

I have this Sinaron 45mm f4.5 lens for sale in really good condition, shutter serviced and tested at all speeds. Price is 750 euro shipping included in Europe.
  3. W

FS Digaron W 40mm

Seeing this lens being search for lately, I consider selling a nice Rodenstock Digaron W 40mm in Copal shutter without any specific mount. Looking to get 4000 eur clean, meaning taxes and fees to be calculated. If personal handing is a solution then 4k, only in Europe. Will add some nice photos...
  4. W

FS Coolscan FH-869 GR tray

Selling a kit of tray for coolscan 8000/9000: FH-869 GR in box with masks included Nikon FH-835S for 35mm Nikon FH-835M for mounted 35mm dia. Price for all 725 eur shipping included.
  5. W

FS: Apo digitar 24mm XL

For sale 2 Apo digitar lenses: * 24mm XL - 1300 euro * 35mm XL - 1300 euro * 47mm XL - 1000 euro Price for all 3100 euro (bonus 1x center filter for 35mm only/ later edit)
  6. W

Sinar F2

Selling a Sinar F2 (fresnel, normal bellows and 2 chassis 4x5 included). I will add a lensboard too. Price is 400 euro net to me (plus shipping/fees)
  7. W

Cambo WDS-580 viewfinder

Selling a Cambo WDS-580 viewfinder with Cambo WDS-582 Extension Bracket and masks for 28mm/35mm/55mm. Price is 350 euro shipping included in Europe.
  8. W

Hasselblad Xpan II

Selling a Hasselblad Xpan II in good condition with 45mm lens, lenshood and some accessories that you see in the photos (no-name strap, quick coupling plate, some taps for body and front element) Price is 6000 euro.
  9. W

FS Silvestri Flexicam with lenses

Selling a Silvestri Flexicam with adapters for Gfx and Sony and 3 lenses: Schneider WA Digitar 28mm (no shutter) Schneider Apo Digitar 60mm (no shutter) Schneider Apo Digitar 100mm (copal shutter) The price for entire kit is 4000 euro, shipping in EU only.
  10. W

Mamiya Afd with film magazine and 80mm f 2.8 lens

For sale a Mamiya Afd with 120 film magazine HM401 (darkslide included) and 150mm f 3.5 lens. The price is 1200 euro, shipping only in EU countries.
  11. W

FS: Mamiya DF+ with digital back Leaf Aptus II-7

I have a Mamiya DF+ with digital back Leaf Aptus II-7 with really low shutter count, under 17k (5 batteries and charger included, cover for digital back and plastic protection for screen, stylus include). Would like to sell them for 2.000 eur plus shipping and fees. Shipping in EU countries only.
  12. W

FS Mamiya 7 Ii with 80mm and 43mm

For sale Mamiya 7 II Champagne with standard lens 80mm, 43mm lens with viewfinder. Both lenses have taps and hoods. The price for the kit is 4200 euro. The camera is located in Italy. I will add pictures soon.
  13. W

FS: Contax 645 kit

For sale in EU this Contax 645 kit that contains: body with prism and 120 magazine with darkslide, 80mm lens with caps, 45mm lens with caps. Price is 4300 eur shipping included. The camera is in good conditions, recently serviced (with invoice available). I will add some photos soon.
  14. W

FS: Phase One IQ140 digital back and adapter for RZ67

For sale a digital back from phase one, IQ140 with adapter for Mamiya RZ67 PRO IID. * HX701 adapter for mounting the digital back on Mamiya RZ67 PRO IID. * The digital back has exactly 4677 clicks and is in very good condition. It comes with box, cables, metal cover, 4 batteries, hahnel dual...
  15. W

FS: Mamiya RZ57 AE Prism finder

For sale Mamiya RZ57 AE Prism finder in good conditions, as it can be seen in the photos. I can make some videos showing how it measures mounted on my RZIID. Price is 450 eur / shipping in EU only.
  16. W

FS: Mamiya RZ67 tilt shift adapter NI701

For sale a Mamiya RZ67 tilt shift adapter NI701 in good conditions. Price is 450 eur / shipping in EU available.
  17. W

WTB Mamiya drop-in plate

Looking to buy a Mamiya drop in plate for mounting Mamiya digital backs on Phase One flex adapter. I have the flex adapter with Hasselblad V mount. Can also exchange it. Thanks!
  18. W

FS Adapter for mounting Sinar digital back on Rolleiflex 6008 series

For sale an adapter for mounting Sinar digital back on Rolleiflex 6008 series. Comes boxed with * adapter plate * control cable 551.43.067 * format masks for Sinarback 22, 23/43, 44, 54 * recessed screws Price is 350 euro shipping included in Europe.
  19. W

FS: Mamiya 7 panoramic adapter

I'm selling a Mamiya 7 panoramic adapter in box, with the mask included. Price is 300 eur shipping to Eu countries.
  20. W

FS: Contax G2 kit with Planar 45mm f2 and Tla 200 flash

For sale a Contax G2 in very good shape with only 3000 shutter counts with Planar 45mm f2 and Tla 200 flash. It comes with box, filter, strap, frontal tap and pouch for the lens. Price is 1500 eur, shipping only to Europe.