The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. D

Promising new products for flocking and eliminating veiling glare.

New The Black Market Ultrablack Foams Absorb over 99% of visible light Lower shedding and particulate issues, particularly (BOOM!) with the Fineshut SP product. Easily cut with scissors 0.22mm (<.01”) and 0.37mm (<.015”) thick I make no commissions on sales, sadly...
  2. D

CFV 100C?

Could it be? DPR thread.
  3. D

Is this RZ67 Lensboard a Good Idea?

I am not familiar with the operation of the RZ lenses, so I am hoping to get some insights into the shutter and aperture and how the lens would function with the adapter. Cutting off the pins seems a bit extreme, but does it matter? RB67 Board on eBay.
  4. D

For Those With the Actus + fp L back…

I am considering an Actus or ARCA Universalis. It seemed like Sigma designed the fp L specifically for use as a back for this type of camera. As an owner of three Sigmas (DP1M, DP3M, Quattro), who swore I would not buy another, I am drawn, like a moth to a flame, to the fp L. Instead of...
  5. D

WTB - Rodenstock Imagon 120mm in great shape

Might be persuaded to look at a 150mm, or. 90mm. What have you got?
  6. D

Deleted

Nothing to see here.
  7. D

Warning - Potential Issue with Jeff2122

I got a solicitation from this person - seems like it might be fishy. They just joined.
  8. D

Look for Pentax 67 to Hasselblad V Adapter

The FFD delta is pretty tight ~ 10mm, but I have seen references to them. Unicorn or do they exist?
  9. D

WTB Silvestri SLV or T30 or Bicam I II III

I am looking for one of these bodies for a project. I don’t want anything other than the bare body, as it is a donor to an experiment, but would like one in excellent condition. Thank you.